Thank God For Commercial Work

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am booking a ton of residential in April but I have next to none next week Thank goodness for the commercial work.

I can not remember when I only had 5 residential carpet cleaning jobs booked for a whole week. I have 4 tile and grout and 2 good size commercial jobs. If it were not for the commercial work it would be my lowest week in about a year. I am sure I will get a couple for the end of the week but man. I have more jobs booked already for each week in April than next week.

anyone else hit a wall? I think it has to do with my marketing interruption.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I too have always found that commercial work seems to keep clipping right along, with little effect from the fluctuating economy.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
orbitalclean said:
What is the best way to jump on the commercial gravy train

zane_cimex.jpg

orbitalclean

my 2 1/2 year old boy calls my van the "office truck" he loves climbing around and marking it with sidewalk chalk. He's my protege!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Hell yeah !! Child labor rocks. You could have a candy bar on a pole at the end of the cimex. Like the rabbit for the dog races. That little dude will be pushing all day.

Albert

tim

I gotta get off my arse and land some more commercial accounts! I guess I feel I need to design a more professional glossy brochure to call on commercial accounts. Got the equipment, got the know how, just need to start knocking on doors. Guess it seems easier to just answer the phone on residential customers. consistency from commercial would be nice. I have been swamped this month but February sucked! what are the most profitable commercial accounts? Anyone found a niche that isnt beat up by low ballers?

G

Just yesterday I cleaned a little over 6000 sqft of commercial glue down.
HWE the whole thing! :eek:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You mean we're suppose to go out and look for it? But I hate the night work. But I guess if I want to hire someone full time, I need to get some night work too. I don't want to work all day either.

Spurling

find the person in charge of hiring contractors and offer a free room of cleaning at their home... while youre cleaning, start building that relatioship .. offer a 10% finders fee to use you as the cleaner .. I have offered a few of my clients to refer me to their place of work for a 10% referral reward... I think I got 4 jobs last year..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom