Thank you Bill Bruders, Legend Brands & Drieaz staff!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

The MF-6 was awesome greatly due to your efforts!

It was as if the Drieaz facility was designed for such an event. The Drieaz staff were meticulous in their planning and they should be commended for all they did.

Turning the warehouse into an events center couldn’t have been an easy or inexpensive task, but it sure looked fantastic and worked out nicely.

I sincerely thank you all for taking on this task and for being such gracious hosts, you made it an unforgettable event.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Doc Holliday said:

The MF-6 was awesome greatly due to your efforts!

It was as if the Drieaz facility was designed for such an event. The Drieaz staff were meticulous in their planning and they should be commended for all they did.

Turning the warehouse into an events center couldn’t have been an easy or inexpensive task, but it sure looked fantastic and worked out nicely.

I sincerely thank you all for taking on this task and for being such gracious hosts, you made it an unforgettable event.

I could not have said it better myself!!!

Bob Foster

The people behind them in particular Janet Smith and Mike Newby and all their staff did and absolutely superb job. Untiring effort for days before the event, 14 or more hours a day around the event and always with a smile.

Southern hospitality at its finest.

Thanks Janet and Mike!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Yes, many, many thanks to Bill Bruders, Mike Newby, Janet and the rest of the crew.
It all went so smoothly and that NEVER happens by accident.

Twas a truly great event and much appreciated.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You've got to thank Bill and his cheerful and hospitable staff not just for what they did those two days, but for the MONTHS of work that was put into it ahead of time.

There were people we never met in Nashville working out of Burlington and Prescott that did a great deal behind the scenes as well.

Thank you all.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I'm still here too and you should see all the stuff they're bringing back into the warehouse that they had to take out to make room for MF6. Pallet after pallet.
Great people.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
yes thanks bill and everyone- had a great time
found 21 ace fans drivin home sun on the net
11 for me and 10 for my friend don
so our blue army is a growin
i am sure more blue is in our future

Latest posts

Back