thank you card service

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Does anyone use a service to send out thank you cards to your customers?

I am looking for an easy way to punch in an address and click send.

Anyone try this or do this? Thoughts.

Thanks, Bryan

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Send out cards .com

I still write mine out every week, but they have a lot to choose from.

Greg Loe

sendoutcards.com is a multi level marketing crap

great product, but you have to sign up with a"Distributor" or what ever they call it.

I don't know much else, I just can't stand mlm's

Minimum is like 99 to join and a $25 minimum of cards sent per month. I think.

Scott

I'm a very happy sendoutcards.com user. Yes, it is MLM, but the difference is the service is actually great. At no time is there pressure to sign people up. I just use it for my own clients. If someone signs up under me - cool. If not - cool, I still love the service.

Scott

G

I use to send out T.Y. cards but dont anymore.. Reminder cards yes..

What amazes me is when you buy equiptment and spend thousands you never ever get a T.Y. card.. Why is that?

Greg Loe

Hey Scott, isn't it like 400 bucks to sign up as distributor that can sign people up under them?

Scott

Greg Loe said:
Hey Scott, isn't it like 400 bucks to sign up as distributor that can sign people up under them?

Yes, but one doesn't have to sign anyone up to use the service. There are plenty of people that merely use the service because it works incredibly well.

To get the discounted card rate it's a 1X fee of $99 plus a small min. order ea. Mo.

Scott

Greg Loe

Could you send me some info Scott, If I sign up I'd rather it be under you than someone I don't know

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
That's what prompted the question. Got an email from H.Partridge pimping that MLM. It seemed like a decent idea, I thought there were others but did not find any right away. I didn't spend a bunch of time looking.

Thx.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
other service businesses don't send thank you notes

I've bought a $4000 boiler and $5000 AC from the same company this year and no thank you card. The job I do for my customers should be thank you enough.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Thank you cards are a difference maker. Several of you remembered the ones you DIDn't get. I don't want to be on that side of my customers' conversations.. .. ..

danpauselius

It's not that people are upset when they DON"T get one. It's the fact that they'll remember that you're the guy who sent one, and that's a good thing.

G

It's silly not to send thank you cards. It's cheap and only takes a minute. It's one of those little things that sets you apart. Just like that follow-up call a day or two after the job to see if everything is okay. It says, "we care" and people do notice and appreciate the thought.

Scott

Greg Loe said:
Could you send me some info Scott, If I sign up I'd rather it be under you than someone I don't know

Hi Greg -

I have sent you a link that provides you access to the control panel. There is an audio message that will play that will walk you through the system. It's very simple. The link I provided also allows you to send an actual card so that you can see how it works.

About the only thing you can't do with the access I've provided is use your own handwriting font and add a gift card with your free card. Both of these features are awesome.

Unless you look very closely on your own handwriting font, it looks like a human wrote it. It's the thought that counts anyway and beats the pants off of other mail merged card systems I've used in my business.

Here's a recent success story I've had using sendoutcards. We scored a nice commercial account several months ago. Knowing that the referrer LOVES Starbucks, I popped in a $20 Starbucks card with a personalized thank you in my handwriting font. I didn't have to run to the store to get a Starbucks card, it's part of the system. I click the gift, choose the amount, and it automatically adds it in. Of course I have to pay for it, but that's automatic too.

A couple of days later the referrer called me and was so excited about the Starbucks card that she was just beside herself. Shortly thereafter she referred us to another account. (she's a property manager) The next one I included a $50 Borders Books card because she's also an avid reader. I thought the Starbucks card was a hit but it was nothing compared to the Borders card! She has since referred 2 more, one we're measuring up next week.

Yes, I can do this without sendoutcards. I could go to the store, pick out a card, buy a gift card, write it, and mail it. But that's too much work for me. :) Especially given the fact that I can use my own pictures, logos, handwriting fonts, and choose from many different gift cards with the touch of a button in sendoutcards. It really is a great system.

If others would like the link, please let me know and I will let you send a free card to see if you like it: scott@cleaningmentor.com

Enjoy!

Scott

G

I hear'ya KevinL.. Around $3k to a portable dealer.. No thank you card.. Around 12.5k to a TM dealer.. No TY card...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I send Fyou cards to the people who don't pay right away

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom