Thank you CCINW, CFI, and Mike. =)

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Had a great time in Reno - really impressed by the quality of the professionals and vendors who came in to spend several days at the Cleaning College.

This was an idea by CCINW and CFI to team up and bring together a more serious educational event in a day and age where most of our events have become light on content and heavy on infomercial. I had more in depth conversations about rugs, cleaning, chemistry, contracts, and business growth than I have had in years at events, so from a presenter's perspective, it's the first time in a long time I've walked away with education myself to apply in my business.

So thank you CCINW, and CFI, and the vendors and cleaners who came to support this idea, and set the stage for a return to real education for those of us who actually want to continue to strive for excellence. The content from Jim Pemberton, Patrick Paluga, Ed Cross, Patrick Moffett, Mike Kerner, Brian Thomson, Doyle Bloss and Mark Kennedy, Graham Bedwell and Tony Wheelwright - all solid, practical, and immediately applicable to our business.

Several of the vendors made a point of telling me that they had a more valuable experience here at a smaller venue than the show at Connections East - those testimonials to come.

Thank you also Mike for sharing the event details to your tribe, and taking the time to attend as well. It was nice seeing some Mikeyboard pals there. =)

Lisa

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Shows class Lisa, thanking others when you had so much to do with putting things together...

Every presenter knew their topic, many had too much to information to get through in the time allotted, and all donated their time. I'm more inclined to buy something from them now, if they have something to sell.

Dan Joner

It should be pointed out that Lisa and Bryan did a HUGE amount of work that ensured the event was successful. These two, along with Bryan's wife, Jane, know how to get stuff done.

Both associations worked together to pull off a first rate event. I was very impressed at the quality of the content. It was a pleasure working with you all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom