Thank you from Nashville...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Hey Gang,

Thank you for asking me to be part of the program - I had a good time, and met some incredibly nice people, including some great friends.

Thanks Mike for pulling it together, Bob for always jumping in to see if I needed any assistance and lending me the computer today, Bill Y. for letting me use your laptop yesterday (I'm sorry I'm a Mac!), and thanks to all of the vendor partners who bankrolled the event - you guys are at just about every industry gig I go to, and without your dollars and cool items to see, there would be no events anywhere for cleaners to benefit from.

And a big thanks out to Dri-Eaz - the whole Legend Brands crew - you were all running around cleaning up and making sure all was well. Every time I come to your facility, you ALWAYS provide a quality experience... you are all first class.

I'll see some of you on Monday at the ASD class ... but just wanted to shout out a thanks to all of you who traveled out and sat in my presentations. I enjoyed meeting you all.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Name
Lee Stockwell
It was an awesome event, and I echo your sentiments about it. My wife and I especially enjoyed your presentation, the BEST rug info ever.

THANK YOU Thank You thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really appreciated the Industry legends who showed they LISTEN to us and are still delivering the innovation we need

Thank you!
Lee

ron markam

Lisa we throughly enjoyed your classes.They were informative but not over our heads.I greatly appreciate you making your slides available to us.Thanks for coming.Btw I am the one who was sitting and waiting for class today playing with my phone.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Thank you Lee and Ron. :)

Email me at rugchick@gmail.com if you'd like those handouts - I'll be batch sending them out on Tuesday. Just put "nashville" in the subject line.

It was a pleasure meeting a lot of the "regulars"... I was a little under the weather, but I enjoyed it. And looking forward to the ASD crowd tomorrow.

Lisa

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank you for your presentations Lisa.

I regret that personal circumstances made me leave early on Saturday, but I found your program on Friday to be one of the best presentations I've heard that addressed area rug cleaning for the "non area rug cleaner".

I have always found it challenging when I've had to condense what I teach in days to an hour or so. Other instructors here will agree that an hour presentation is difficult in comparison to a day or two.

What I liked best about your presentation was the way you made the audience see that you were "one of us", and that though a some more in depth training is needed, its not out of reach of any of them to become successful rug cleaners.

I'll look forward to having you here at our school to present your complete class soon.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jim Pemberton said:
Thank you for your presentations Lisa.

I have always found it challenging when I've had to condense what I teach in days to an hour or so. Other instructors here will agree that an hour presentation is difficult in comparison to a day or two.

Amen to that, condensing a days program down to an hour or two and trying to make it relevant to everyone from a newby to the old Pros is a very tall order.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great Class Lisa!

I took tons of notes, I'm sure you've helped improve our rug cleaning. Thank You!

IMG_0042_edited.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Doc Holliday said:
I barely survived, the only meat in the Happy Cow was Larry!
:wink:

Sweeney you should have gone, it was a blast!

Don't know about you.. but My Happy Cow, gave us about 1000 lbs of grade A Beef.. She just didn't like giving milk that much!

(and yes I do know you are refering to a veggi restaurant!)

Hey who got Tat's this time round?

Name
Bruce
Doc Holliday said:
Great Class Lisa!

I took tons of notes I'm sure you've helped improve our rug cleaning. Thank You!

I'm betting you took a ton of pictures in that class and not a ton of notes :shock: shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
She pulled off a nice presentation at the ASD class today as well.

I learned some good stuff. I wish I would have been able to sit through both her MF classes.

Thanks Lisa for the presentation. Today I had quite a bit of upholstery to clean at a nice little 14k sq ft home. Jim's upholstery class helped with that as well. I have always used upholstery shampoo on more delicate fabrics and any prespray on more duarable synthetics. Now I just use an upholstery specific prespray (fine fabric by bridgepoint). Anyways I commented to the homeowner's maid that the rugs she had were very nice and hand woven. I started pointing out imperfections in the weaving pattern. The homeowner heard us talking and came in to listen. The rug was actually tea washed and I explained that. I didn't say whether it was good or bad just that it was done to enhance the appearance. The good news is they were urine free. :mrgreen: The rug looked like a worn rag but she said she paid 20k for it. I wish I had taken some photos of the rug. The homeowner asked me if I cleaned rugs and I told her I have been cleaning rugs for years. I have actually got pretty good at cleaning them. She is more than confident in having me clean all her rugs at 4 dollars a foot. I hope she has them all cleaned at once, but that is not likely. She has me out to do specific things and never everything at once. I guess that is good in itself.

Sorry for the rattling noise. I had to take the top cover off my machine to do some work on it and the side covers are just laying on the machine and the little bolts rattle.

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDbW8IuYN4e]

sweendogg said:
Why do I get the feeling that this boy has a false sence of confidense! :|

You mean confidence. There is nothing false about me David. :wink: I know when to turn a job down and that has only happened one time in 8 years relating to rugs. It was a major bleeder that had already bleed in several areas and was full of urine. I said no thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom