Thank you John Olson and the L&L raffle donors

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Thank you John Olson, Mytee + other donors (John who were they?)
Just received my winnings in the L&L Raffle.

4 gal Axiom Cleaner- Cool.
Neat safety glasses, shades and reusable ear protectors- all in a small package and very usable- neat.
And a Mytee Jug + 3 bags- Can't have enough of these indestructible jugs.

I also needed ten caps that John did not charge me a penny for. And, can you believe it?
I did not need to call back to make sure that they actually shipped it. It all arrived practically as I hung the phone.

John, as always is a class act.

Thank you John for doing it, and thank you all donors, much appreciated.
Ofer

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank you ofer. We really appreciate all the support everyone has shown formthe L&L society. Next year we need to raise 12k if we are keep the trend of doling donations every year so save your pennies :mrgreen: I am going to try to come up with some really kick ass prizes and will probably hold auctions and silent auctions and other new ideas to raise even more and Lora will be running a full marathon next year!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
In no particular order - Superior Cleaning Solutions, Prochem, Jon Don, Barry Costa, Mytee, Spraymaster, Encap Store, Judson, Sierra Cleaning Systems, Andrechelle Cermak, CRW Supply/Interlink, Dave Yoakum, Network Home Service(Brian Robison), Masterblend, Pro's Choice, Ivan Turner, Elizabeth Wight(Lora's Mother), Lisa(Smith) Weber, I believe Terje also donated.

I thought Duane Oxley did as well, but couldn't find a thread confirming that. I know he has in the past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom