Thank You, John Tuseo...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
This fine gentleman literaly saved my family yesterday.As we were proceeding to Princeton University to drop off my son and his equipment.The car my wife was driving .Becmae sepearted from me and they started heading down a different high way.In very very congested New York traffic.

I reached for my phone and dialed John knowing he was aware of the traffic areas an patterns .He told them how to reroutequickly and easily.It took about an hour or so.But the family was reunited safely soon afterwards...

John ,look in your mailbox in a few days after .I contact you for your address...

I owe you big time,buddy.This was not a carpet cleaning question etc.It was a family in need big time situation.My Family...

Nuff, said...

An Mikey double check your mail also.Had it not been for your bb.I would never have had the chance to know John Tuseo...

Also for those in the Princeton,NJ area contact me at 413 433 5938...I have 2 nice accounts for some one...

Caes-08...413 433 5938...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Truer words were never spoken,I fully agree.

An let this serve notice pay your 5 dollars support fee.

You may need a cleaner an if he/she only go to certain board areas.You might be missing a great new friend.Also its tax deductible...Sheesh...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Marty trying to be smarty ,huh...

No,us older gentlemen usually look the part ,cept when I work nowadays it is casual and comfortable,but still always extremley professional...

If you never met me an watched my work,I think you would be very, very impressed...

But then again should you not with a 30 yr true veteran running a top named modified brand ...

Just happy to be home safe and sound here,ol bud...

Speaking of that I drove by a white truck dumping on the side of the road ,coming home...Dem Joisey guys ...lol...twas a Bulter too...

Looked over the yp ads,some huge one page items,with more then usual mattress ads inside...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom