Thank you Larry Haack

John Watson

And Adco Pro for the $100 Gift certificate which was good for anything in your catalog.

When ordering the phone service was excellent, you rep gave great phone!!! I ordered the small deluxe water claw for the larger pet urine jobs Helen and I do. Evidently they come with a carrying case which was another added plus because it is designed so it can be hung and stored out of the way in the van. I had asked about the case and your rep said no, they came without, but did ask if I wanted to buy one? I said "No"

It was on my deck on Monday, and to top it off when I got the packing slip I noticed it the freight was paid by your company. Wow another bonus I didn't know I was getting. (I then looked at the certificate again and found your normal free freight is for any order of $200 or more.)

Well the tool has paid for it's self yesterday, (Friday) A client, a Lawyers Office called with a water damage, they said it wasn't very big could I squeeze it in today or did they need to wait till Monday?

I asked how wet was it and was told not very wet it is just one of those 3-5 gallon hot water heaters that appears to have sprung a leak. Yea right, Pulled about 60 gallons out all with that Water Claw.

I tell you it was sure easier to extract with the claw compared to dragging out and using my Flood Pro or my Extreme extractor. (I don't do WD anymore except for my existing clientele) It more than paid for it's self.

With the gift, the service, extra bonus of the carrying case and free freight I will now look at your catalog before I make any purchase close to $200 I promise you this.

So again Larry, Thanks for supporting Craig Jasper schools, Craig, Thank you for attending and supporting Mikeyfest08, Thank me for paying Mikey $100 to attend, wait a minute, with all the stuff I stol I mean won My sticky Tabs, 7/8 gal of Teflon, my corner guards, my stain Zone and much much more, plus what I learned (What I remembered anyways)
I guess I gotta thank Mikey too....

Mikey P

Administrator
"oooh Mikey, Helene and I could take a Hawaiian vacation for what you want to charge us, wa wa wa wa WAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

you make me sick Watson!

Brian L

Name
Brian L
You must have done some serious butt-kissing, Watson. I used my certificate on a stair tool and had to pay for the shipping.

John Watson

Hey big head, you best just keep watching your boy " As a CarPt CleAner,what do you do in this situation? Mikey P"

Can't you read I was Thanken you buttwad "I guess I gotta thank Mikey too..."

Luddy buddy turn off the overhead lamp, the glare is affecting your eyesight and then read the fine print "Free freight on orders of $200 or more."

John Watson

Till I lose a 100 lbs there all embarrassing to me!!!

But, at least I can change my appearance with diet, You, No matter what you do will always be a big headed buttwad!!

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Watson, why did you waste your money on a Water Claw when you could have purchased a new hat?

John Watson

Youse guys better quit messen about my Stetson. I wear it in memory of my dear departed step dad who bought it new!! He stayed drunk on the fishing grounds in Bristol Bay one year, when he came home at the end of the season, Mom said all he had to show for it was this hat and a case of whiskey. She booted his ass out kept the whiskey for herself and after, about 10 years and Ol Nickali passed away she gives it to me..

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was commenting on Mellon Head and LudBucket thinking alike.

I DO need to comment on the stupid, non-locking, swivel cuff you sent me, though.

IT'S A POS!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mikey P said:
Tell Bristor, he is recalling every swivel cuff ever made.

Contact BridgePoint on Monday.

There is no "recall" being made. However Wanders and Interlink Supply continue the same replacement policy that Cool Cuffs has had from the beginning - If a Cool Cuff is broken or damaged, bring it back for free replacement with no questions asked.

This applies to the 2 1/2" swivel cuff that has been getting some complaints and any other Cool Cuff product.

Joe is working on an improved version of the 2 1/2" swivel cuff. If you have doubts, I suggest you wait a few weeks until the new product is out before you buy them.

Feel free to call, email or send me a PM if you have questions about returning a damaged Cool Cuff.

Scott Warrington

P.S. This is conference week. Don't expect me to be quick about replying, but I will get you taken care of.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
scottw said:
Dirk Wingrove said:
Who's the lucky bastard who gets to deal with Joe?
That list would include yours truly.

Scott Warrington

Scott who is paying the shipping to and from? Hydro-Force, Joe, the customer? I have A LOT of them out there that need to be replaced and most of them to guys on the board here so make sure you get this answer RIGHT

R

R W

Greenie said:
Is that Marty commenting on hats? :shock:

I've seen Marty in one of his "pink" hats....very flattering. In fact, I think I got a picture of Marty sitting with Padson, Dave Gargan, Nava......and a few others at WF in Pensacola.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom