Thank You Stanley Steemer

Name
I'm Rick James
I did a job yesterday that stanley steemer was at 5 days ealier. An empty 3 br with very small hall and here is the dry soil i was able to remove from this house. I got called because the carpets were musty and spots wicked back. Because of stanley steemer I now have a new property manager as a client.

So thank you stanley steemer for the substandard work, keep it up so I can get more work...

dirt.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That sort of thing happens to me all the time...Specifically Stanley Steemer yesterday morning.
I always tell custys about the importance of dry soil removal and then prove it just by vacuuming.

I love hacks!!!!
They make me look really good!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When the Stanley Steemer commercials comes on TV, my phones start ringing.

I've been back on a few of those SS jobs...Mostly browning carpet.

Congrats on the new PM Brent.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can put "What Stanley Steemer left behind" or if your worried about liability you can put
"A major carpet cleaning franchise left THIS in the carpet"

Just ideas.

Name
I'm Rick James
Can I use SS name and price on my website? I see coke and pepsi along with insurance companies too mention their competitor.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can be sued for anything....usually the one with the most money wins.

I wouldn't do it if I was you.

Maybe in a blog you can mention them but I wouldn't make it a part of an ad or anything.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Don't name a particular company. By doing so, they are wondering which companyleft that kind of work (except yours). Better chances of landing more jobs and of course avoiding a lawyer calling or trying to sue (even if a pajama lawyer). I always try to stay out of the pissing matches and just feature our business and not bring recognition to any other business.

Mark Saiger

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If the company is truely scamming people, and its written in the newspaper, I see nothing wrong with reposting it as a company to avoid. I'm doing people a service. I did this on my website.

Its different if "I" write the story.

Name
I'm Rick James
Ron Werner said:
what vacuum did you remove that with Brent, and how long did it take you?

Good work!
You won the PM over without even firing up your TM

I use a bissel. It was older thick shag in two of the smaller rooms and it took me about half an hour to vacuum.

Name
I'm Rick James
I really dont want to get negative with my marketing. What about compared prices with some of my competitors, like the insurance companies and others do it. I cant imagine it being illegal to post if there is a saving between my services and my competitors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom