Thank You Very Much for the $1,356.24...

Jimbo

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the folks that made a Very Specialized Cleaning Wand...

It helped me do a job a few weeks ago where I needed to clean the carpet...including under all the furniture in a rather large house.

There is only 1 wand on the market that would let me clean under all the beds without actually moving them...yes, it actually swivels and lets me reach under the complete bed and clean the carpets!

I won a wand at Mikefest a few years back...thanks Mike!! The makers of the wand noticed that it did not really fit me all that well...actually looked like a stair tool for a 6' 4 1/2" tall guy...so they sent me a taller handle for it!

Then when they upgraded this very specialized wand to a much lighter material...they were Kind Enough to send me the latest model at no charge! Talk about a stand-up company!

I would like to thank Mr John LaBarbera and Mr Nathan Pepper, for producing such a specialized wand!

DSCN0155.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you carry that wand on your rather small truck all the time or do you know your jobs well enough to pack it for just the day or job?

Jimbo

Usually I load it up when folks ask for everything to be cleaned underneath.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom