THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Thank you all for coming!

Thank you Paula for letting me do this.

Thank you Tony for all the help and time you've put into the board. You've gone far beyond what I ever imagined someone else doing to help out. I better thank your wife as well.

Lisa, Thanks for all the great suggestions. I hope your CCS fast lasts forever.

Dirk! Dude!

meAt, thanks for being an asshole and keeping me in line.

Greenie, thanks for being a man and letting things go....

Richard, Chad and Shawn B thank you guys for all the help as well.

Jimmy, Larry, Vince, Terry, Taf, Chris, Luddy, Jeremy, JV, Jim M and all 3 Steves... Thanks for begin such active and pastionate supporters of MikeysBoard.com

A huge THANK YOU to Mr Pemberton. With out Jim's involvement I dont think the board would have grown so fast nor would it have been taken so seriously. This board is being noticed by a ton of industry heavy hitters and luckily some are not happy about it. Gotta love that eh?

A Gigantor thank you to all those that have become Supporting Members. Your financial help is very appreciated and I hope to share the love back at Mikeyfest.

A warm friendly hug to John and Evan, John thanks for giving me the boot I was loosing sleep over all the BS drama on your board, my fault I know but thanks anyways. And Evan, thanks for not letting me back on. Few of you know this but Evan in a drunken stupor was begging me to come back during a little chat we had at Connections. Three days latter when I called him about getting on he said he changed his mind :shock:.... His loss your gain!
Evan I know you're lurking buddy, so thanks again!!

Have a great Thanksgiveing everybody!!!!!!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank YOU Mike.

We (the cleaning and restoration industry) have needed this for a long time. We owe a lot to the guys who started bulletin boards ahead of this one to pave the way, but Mike, what you've created here has exceeded all of our expectations.

Having helped start a few associations in the past, and having had been a part of the "John Downy" Cleanfax beginning, I know what can come from a visionary leader and hard working supporters.

Now its up to all of us to make this work, and not to make Mikey shoulder all of the burden.

The best is yet to come!

Thank you again, Mike, and to all of you who have participated and made this happen.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I think that one of the most remarkable things about this place is how so many of our friends' various personas on other boards haven't shown up here. Jimmy hasn't had his visions, Marty, Chuck and Terry sound almost normal here. Mikey.. who IS this guy? And all in all this board has needed almost no policing or intervention - quite amazing.

Creating the Bird room was brilliant.
Much has been learned from our collective board experience and I think that a pretty good balance has been found here.

I'd like to thank the 30 plus folks who have been helping me to verify that everyone on here is real - no hiding behind phony profiles will be permitted and if we can accomplish that - it will be an industry first.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mike,

It is all of us who should be thanking you....

No matter what style of cleaning we do
what we use or how we use it you have given ALL of use a place to go where we can be our self and express how we feel and let it all hang out..........

You have created a board that has far exceed itself and I am sure will continue to grow.

So..Thanks for giving all of us a place to go and on a personal note Thank you for taking the time to help me on the phone.... Enjoy your holiday..........

G

It is a good thing..

Everyone is (I think)... legit.. and there is a good flow and exchange of good info.

To tell the truth.. I have to remind myself that there are other forums to have a look N SEe at.

But this is where the real cc'ing talk is.
The others are merely social forums.

Thanks Mikey.. and all your supporters.

Good stuff.

Thanks on behalf of all of us..

Happy T'giving to all.

Gobble Gobble.

F

FB7777

I have to hand it to you Mike, at first I didn't like this format, but it is very user friendly once you get the hang of it.

It also offers so much more flexibility than the other carpet BBs that I've seen.

This truly is becoming your calling.

A true entrepreneur, you can't just participate on a board you have to run the show.

I'm very impressed so far.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"meAt, thanks for being an asshole and keeping me in line."

Your welcome

and to the rest of you suck ups, KNOCK IT OFF

Mike started out with an over large cranium.
Keep it up, and the dope's hEd won't fit in the cab of the UD

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll

Ya done good vEEgs, keep it up!

..L.T.A.

What's funny is during the Connections at Clearwater I mentioned to Evan that he needed to upgrade his board. He was offended and said it's more than good enough...and now we have Mikeys board. Some people are stuck in the eighties...just look at his haircut... :p
Rob Allen.

PS:In my opinion White Magic service SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Frank P.

Thanks

Thanks Mike! I was on another board & I stumbled on this one & what a difference!
Great job Mike and all who share in some of the work and those who share some of their info.

Happy Thanksgiving all
Frank P.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Geez dad since you started this board you have yet to call me. I will give your grandkids a hug.

Golden Boy

Rambo

What a board! I just feel comfortable here, and I don't have to worry as much about being banned for saying a bad word or a post like; It's OK to trip on your dick, just don't stand on it. :twisted:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Thanks for the board & all the information exchanged on it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Since you have left ICS I am pretty much the top dog there. I take phone calls and receive e-mails daily bailing cleaners out. If I get stumped on one of their questions I tell them I have a business call and I will call them back. Then I call Harold and he tells me what to tell them. Sometimes I have to modify Harolds suggestions. He is a multi truck guy and he likes to cut corners. He flat out told me this. For an example he lets his guys clean steps with a car buffer. Way to Hackish fo me.

Golden Boy

G

Hell.. the corn is down.. so you can't count corn stocks.. what the hell else is there to do in IOWA?

jk

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dobs did you get that kool-aid stain out that I helped you out with last week?

Golden Boy

P

peter

Hey Gramps

Mikey, it's been great getting to know you (even if only from a pc), you have shaken things up (which I always enjoy), speak your mind, and help others...that's a good combination. Hope you & Paula and kids are having a great T-day!

Peter

Ed Hartman

Rambo has a wealth of knowledge, glad to see him here. I guess when John gave you da boot, it was a blessing in disguise. Who needs Todd when you have TOP DOG Waldo!....LOL

harryhides

Name
Tony
Waldo is just jealous cus he can't get the 500 degrees that we get here.

And BTW he's never called me cause he thinks the call has to go through an International operator.......

Poor guy, every time I talk to him he's cleaning up his babys arse.

:lol:

Name
Steve Lawrence
If I ever get the hang of this board layout I hope I can find as much satisfaction as most of you seem to have gotten. So far, I'm struggling.

steve

Tom Mock

Mike and all who help him out,

From a newbie, a heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

I don't think that I would be the level of cleaner that I am and will be without this forum and you guys. I hope to meet some of you at Mikeyfest.

Someday I hope to contribute more and share more experiences.

If any of you are ever in the mid west, look me up!! Waldo is not the only corn fed Iowa boy on here!! LOL!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom