Thank You!

Chris A

Name
Chris
To all responsible for the Jon Don Strategies for Success contest, I just got back and it was amazing. I have a ton to work on to tighten up my business and gear us up for growth. So thank you to...

Mikey- For having this contest on your board. Instead of the usual bs about having the best board ever, I will tell you honestly, I've visited them all, ya got the best and you know it. Thanks for keeping up the good work even with a "real" job!

Rob Lyon- Thanks for motivating me to go to SFS right in the middle of Spring Cleaning, I probably would have blown it off until winter otherwise.

The Jon Don Twins- Billy and Steve, it was great meeting you guys both in and out of class. As Jon-Don's bulletin board liasons, please thank the staff at the Atlanta Store, Angela, and Nick P. for me! You guys really know how to take care of customers.

To anyone who's on the fence about SFS, just do it. The combination of numbers, marketing, and customer service can't be found in any other program relating to cleaning businesses. Thanks!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm working on an always clean program right now for both residential and commercial clients. I was happy to know that I'm following just about all of the technician scripts in-home already. Right now I'm basically tweaking the systems I have, next year I'm planning on going again and bringing my wife, and focusing then on growth.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Thanks Ken!

Hey BTW I had a chance to meet Steve Cameron down in Atlanta. Hell of a nice guy and way more normal than most of you janitors!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Good to hear Chris. Once you implement that always clean program, and get a few going on it; you'll realize how nice residual income is, and how it saves your ass in the winter! Good luck, bro!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Good to hear Chris. Once you implement that always clean program, and get a few going on it; you'll realize how nice residual income is, and how it saves your ass in the winter! Good luck, bro!

Ding!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom