Thank You!

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred, thanks for being the wise asshole that you are, MB has survived the FB revolution because of you.

Jim P, Lee, Boyle and Bawb, thanks for helping lead this collection of characters .

a BIG thanks to our many sponsors who make it all possible!

Huge thanks to Rob Allen for sending over more and more carpet cleaners with half a brain..

and a mumbly thank you to Marty and Jimmy for providing the ultimate physiological insight into the minds of the typical idiot carpet cleaner.

Lets eat!

Mikey P

Administrator
Spend the weekend thanking all your batteries....

IMG_20191128_095453.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
let me be honest here
finding my name on the same line as Jim P

made my whole day....

eceptin we had another Hatfield feud...a big one this time!

my wife actually grabbed the crack bitch that was running her mouth at the table....all of a sudden things went dED quiet.....with a little help from Joan...she found hersef layin on the front porch..
my wife is torn apart....no mo dinners here!

Mikey P

Administrator
let me be honest here

made my whole day....

my wife actually grabbed the crack bitch that was running her mouth at the table....all of a sudden things went dED quiet.....with a little help from Joan...she found hersef layin on the front porch..
Can I come next year?

F

FB7777

let me be honest here

made my whole day....

I was honored to be on the same line as you Bawb

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yesterday was quite traumatic , I was forced to eat too much and then I was forced to take a nap. And now today as I sit in my oval office I realize that I am out of toilet paper. My cries go unheard.........."HELLO HELP ME I NEED SOME ####### TOILET PAPER!"

And that's all I got to say about that

Mikey P

Administrator
Yesterday was quite traumatic , I was forced to eat too much and then I was forced to take a nap. And now today as I sit in my oval office I realize that I am out of toilet paper. My cries go unheard.........."HELLO HELP ME I NEED SOME ####### TOILET PAPER!"

Socks.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m laying in a strange bed in a cold room on a hot memory foam mattress. I’m so confused and just want to go home to my dog.

F

FB7777

Pics?

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom