Thanks a lot Mike, you cost me $749 today.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Or maybe you saved me thousands, we will never know for sure.

IMG_20200226_130914085.jpg

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Why not just caulk the gap?

Definitely work few bucks and a caulking gun.

We just stay away from the walls and we apply ps with a mop. Or if Saltillo we do those by hand anyway and we use tape n plastic

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Because we’re not padders

I have a tile spinner and still wouldn’t run from a job just because it has mdf

We would just use the blue brush around the edges. Not the worlds best brush but the other one the blue one.

@Mikey P would you personally have walked from that job? I wouldn’t think you would but I’m curious.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a tile spinner and still wouldn’t run from a job just because it has mdf

We would just use the blue brush around the edges. Not the worlds best brush but the other one the blue one.

@Mikey P would you personally have walked from that job? I wouldn’t think you would but I’m curious.

Heck no.

Would have qualified, offered to pre seal and come back or just have been real careful.

The problem lies, lays rather, when you mop down the juice and the floor is so uneven all over that a single operator can mind all the movement.

Working one room at a time is a PITA but the answer

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Heck no.

Would have qualified, offered to pre seal and come back or just have been real careful.

The problem lies, lays rather, when you mop down the juice and the floor is so uneven all over that a single operator can mind all the movement.

Working one room at a time is a PITA but the answer

Okay

See we usually work one area at a time to make sure it’s 100% completed before going on to the next section. Probably habits from Saltillo work because that’s how we always handle Saltillo. Section by section plus our area has really bad water so everything will effloresce if not careful

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Everything can’t be easy. Sometimes you just gotta slow down and get a little messy.

This was my job yesterday. I had to decon my hoses when I got done. I would normally walk from jobs like this but I need the money so bad after dealing with truck repairs and finding my Jeep, I had to do it. I feel so dirty inside.
The carpet was soaked in urine and the bed had crusty brown matter all over the sheets. The customer was insistent that I move the bed to clean. I wore latex gloves, my respirator, used his vacuum, and didn’t CRB. I mixed my prespryay double strength with Prochem Nano and Saiger’s tile cleaner then filled up the HF with only deodorizer (no water), cranked up my 12 flow Dev wand to 900psi, and the heat on high. My waste tank water looked like a Thai river. God I feel dirty inside.

4E690383-D317-4596-B620-078D788F658C.jpeg

Last edited:

steve_64

Everything can’t be easy. Sometimes you just gotta slow down and get a little messy.

This was my job yesterday. I had to decon my hoses when I got done. I would normally walk from jobs like this but I need to money so bad after dealing with truck repairs and finding my Jeep, I had to do it. I feel so dirty inside.
The carpet was soaked in urine and the bed had crusty brown matter all over the sheets. The customer was insistent that I move the bed to clean. I wore latex gloves, my respirator, used his vacuum, and didn’t CRB. I mixed my prespryay double strength with Prochem Nano and Saiger’s tile cleaner then filled up the HF with only deodorizer (no water), cranked up my 12 flow Dev wand to 900psi, and the heat on high. My waste tank water looked like a Thai river. God I feel dirty inside.

View attachment 97190
My dog Crap job yesterday. I've been slow too and underchargedbecause she was 92 paying for her daughtersapartment which is where I cleaned. It needed vacuuming bad but I just soaked it all down and cleaned my way in. I felt so dirty also. 20200226_104136.jpg20200226_104143.jpg20200226_104205.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It's really bad when you walk the house pre-inspecting the areas with the lady of the house and she kicks a dog TURD............with her bare foot.

JHC GET THEM ANIMALS OUT OF THE HOUSE PEOPLE!

YOU'RE AFRAID OF CORONAVIRUS..................BUT YOU LIVE IN A CESSPOOL!

Name
BradFenstermaker
I would of cleaned it. Mop a couple inches away and use quart pump up to mist cleaner if I had to.

Hand scrub with brush on a stick.

Until recently I have never given uneven floor or trim a second thought.

I just regulate the amount of soap applied.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom