Thanks for Nothing Sapphire Scientific.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like that the cheap bastard didn't complain until he used 99% of it. ;)

easy, take it easy Will! I was only kidding....well except about the cheap bastard part. That still applies! :biggrin:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I swear that picture looks like it has 1/4 inch of crystals in the bottom at best..
I forget the whole story.

How many jobs and how much money did Willy make off that bucket before he tried to get a free refill?

You must have depth perception issues. Lazy eye? I found it when I was decanting the 5 gallon pail into gallon jugs, but I had poured off a little to use, maybe half a gallon, if that. It's over, let's just say it cost them a lot more than if they had replaced an equal amount. I got my pound of flesh and then some.

F

FB7777

image.jpg

Oh c'mon , who looks better than this?

Mikey P

Administrator
Which would be a better seller, Upholstery Pro clear heads or rotomolded Marty love dolls?

Bruders needs to make that choice.

I'm betting that he could sell more dolls, especially if both orifices are an option.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Which would be a better seller, Upholstery Pro clear heads or rotomolded Marty love dolls?

Bruders needs to make that choice.

I'm betting that he could sell more dolls, especially if both orifices are an option.
:eekk:

LOL Last week Jim died and this week Marty dolls.

Just tell me if you know for sure that the world is coming to an end.
I have things I'd like to check off my bucket list before its over. :winky:

Reactions: FB7777 and Mikey P

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Kevin,
If that clutch is bad already you may want to check the bearings in the blower. Thirty-five years ago we had a Hydramaster Aquacat that our distributor told us the engine was bad, replaced the engine, did not fix the problem. Turned out to be a blower, replaced that, fixed problem. Never had that shop fix another thing.

Reactions: KevinL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom