She is simmering inside, and not in a good way

Reactions: FB7777

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You realize in their world, you're an old man

For the love of a good employee, don't creep 'they' out

I was in a convenience store just past my 40th birthday. There were two of these "little birds" giggling and gossiping behind the counter and ignoring me. I was in a gentle mood so I waited for their conversation to end.

It went like this:

1st girl: "So....did you go out with him?"

2nd: "Nah...I couldn't, it would have been gross!"

1st girl: "Why, he seems cute?"

2nd: "But he is WAY too old!"

1st girl: "How old is he?"

2nd: "God, I can hardly say this. He's 30!!"

1st girl: "Ewwww gross......I couldn't do that, I'd puke"

2nd: "Well now you know. It creeps me out every time he comes by"

By then my day was ruined. 19 years later, it still hurts.

To be fair, I dated a 33 year old when I was 20. I was embarrassed to tell anyone I knew because it made me pretty uncomfortable too.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Oh, and I ordered her shirts. I think she's going to be around for awhile. Shows up early every day and never stands around. Today we clean a dentist's office. It's going to be her first time with the Zipper-SS.

All the kidding aside, it sounds like you have a good find here. More cleaners are finding that young women the energy and work ethic you need for this work.

Good for you Damon.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Oh trust me, I know how old I am. She lets me know, lol. She has her eye on a guy at the local burrito place. I might take her there for lunch today and let her flirt.

That’s kind of disturbing

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
All the kidding aside, it sounds like you have a good find here. More cleaners are finding that young women the energy and work ethic you need for this work.

Good for you Damon.

When I worked for a large construction company, we ended with two women in the yard. They worked hard got raises and got promotions. They were there many years.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
So.... how many of these said rallies have you been too Sir/Ma’am!!!!
None. But.... When my wife and I were engaged, one of my coworkers was a girl who was a man after working hours. He dated a girl who was also a man after working hours. So... The male gay couple held us a wedding shower at the local cabaret. Where they both put on performances as men. I was humped by both of them during their act. Good times. Good Times.
It was also during “pride week” in Savannah. So even though I didn’t go to the rally, I think I got my wings.
Idk. It very confusing being humped by a man who is a girl who likes girls who think they are men.

steve_64

My guys have been destroying brushes. They want to use brute force instead of finesse.

Just got hat and shirts for them too. They say they are family now and aren't going anywhere.

Sounds like you are having as much fun as we are Damon! Congrats on the next phase.

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Before your time

And far below your pay grade

You mention Ice water in my veins like it’s a bad thing

I view it as a tremendous asset in trading

Damon, I was getting ready to post that nothing you said there would insult Fred in the least.

Several years ago my daughter slipped and told my father that my nickname for him is Darth Vader.

He loved it.

F

FB7777

Raise your hand if you shorted Boeing after the 2nd MaX air crashed

Closed my position last week

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom