Thanks for the Veteran's Day reminder pic Mikey

Scott

Great pic of the Vietnam Wall. They have a traveling wall that was here not long ago. Very emotional.

Thank you vets for your service to our great nation.

Scott

Mikey P

Administrator
While I am highly apposed to any sort of war, I have to pay my respects to the young men and women who were "lead" into battle.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Walking down the wall of names does a great job of impressing how many people died there.

Then you turn around and see these guys looking at the wall of their friends names. Very moving.

vietmemorial.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The saying Mikey when speaking about armed services is

everyone gave something, some gave everything

Name
George Valliant
And yet some moved to Canada to dodge the draft. Very turbulent times in our American History. When i think of Veterans Day i always think of the men that stormed Normandy Beach day 1. What a freaking battle!!! Vietnam was bad too.

I like what Golden Corral Restuarant does for the vets on Veterans Day. Give them all a free meals. You have to admit that's pretty cool.

I was thinking about trying to land the local Golden Corral accounts but the restuarants must be 6000 s/f each and loaded down with about 10,000 chairs and tables. It would take a small army to service them.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why not donate it and write it off? I do that for the boys and girls club

Scott

gvalliant said:
And yet some moved to Canada to dodge the draft. Very turbulent times in our American History. When i think of Veterans Day i always think of the men that stormed Normandy Beach day 1. What a freaking battle!!! Vietnam was bad too.

I like what Golden Corral Restuarant does for the vets on Veterans Day. Give them all a free meals. You have to admit that's pretty cool.

I was thinking about trying to land the local Golden Corral accounts but the restuarants must be 6000 s/f each and loaded down with about 10,000 chairs and tables. It would take a small army to service them.

How about running a "Serve a Veteran" campaign in your cleaning business? Too late now but there's Mem. Day in May and you can do it next Vet's Day. Throughout the entire week of Memorial Day or Veterans Day you can have a contest where you clean something for a Veteran for free 1 per crew per day during the week. It makes you feel good, the customer is thrilled, and it's good PR too.

Bob Foster

Fred Homan said:
I'll bet many went into the service just to get out of Mom and Dads house. Maybe they got kicked out and Dad said.....GO IN THE SERVICE!!!....They felt they had no choice.

Fred, I think you might want to think twice about what you just posted.

Those that paid the supreme price for us to enjoy our freedom today were sons, daughters and parents.

Back
Top Bottom