Thanks Island Boy and Big Bill

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Got the call today to beta test their new postcard & marketing program. It was great talking with you guys and hearing how it will help me and heck I can use free postage and postcard designs. MEM is going to be a great program. I am sorry sutley turned you guys down.

SFS and this all in one week the gods are shining on my family and me.

Is the Altlanta SFS filled? I turn 40 on April 26, 2009 which would be the day I would land in Atlanta

Bob Foster

Many here know that I am critical of marketing gurus but I never have been of the SFS crew. They're a class act that deliver good value. I guess it would be fair to say that goes for Jon-Don too as you rarely hear of complaints about them.

There can always be a time when a company drops the ball on their customers but if you have a well run company you tend to do it less often and when a good company does drop the ball they have the corporate culture that has the ethics to do the right thing. Other national companies seem to be very lacking on that front.

I wish there was a Jon-Don in Canada to do business with.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Greg,

Although I don't have access to our registration I would imagine that Atlanta still has spots open.

I did not have Atlanta on the schedule for 2009 and the store manager Cara told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to have SFS in her store. And that is how we ended up going to 8 classes this year.

As a result I am sure she will fill that class so I would sign up soon. And I believe your price is right.

We will be sure to celebrate your birthday.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Matt Murdock said:
Got the call today to beta test their new postcard & marketing program. It was great talking with you guys and hearing how it will help me and heck I can use free postage and postcard designs. MEM is going to be a great program. I am sorry sutley turned you guys down.

Ouch! That has gotta hurt "certain parties" down in Alabamer.

IB
www,StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Seriously, folks, when MEM does come on line you people who are dialed in to the discussion forums are definitely going to have a head start. This program will revolutionize our industry. And if it doesn't? Then NO WORRIES! You will be protected by Jon-Don's famous "NO weasel out pathetic and nauseatingly pitiful we are victims too" guarantee. We reject this selling out of our customers. If we put our name on it- we stand behind it. Period! I would not have have lent my name and reputation to a a company for 13 years if they offered anything less. All you non-Norwegian board members can take this guarantee to the bank. Others can ....

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve Toburen said:
[quote="Matt Murdock":948tj5x0]Got the call today to beta test their new postcard & marketing program. It was great talking with you guys and hearing how it will help me and heck I can use free postage and postcard designs. MEM is going to be a great program. I am sorry sutley turned you guys down.

Ouch! That has gotta hurt "certain parties" down in Alabamer.

IB
www,StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Seriously, folks, when MEM does come on line you people who are dialed in to the discussion forums are definitely going to have a head start. This program will revolutionize our industry. And if it doesn't? Then NO WORRIES! You will be protected by Jon-Don's famous "NO weasel out pathetic and nauseatingly pitiful we are victims too" guarantee. We reject this selling out of our customers. If we put our name on it- we stand behind it. Period! I would not have have lent my name and reputation to a a company for 13 years if they offered anything less. All you non-Norwegian board members can take this guarantee to the bank. Others can ....[/quote:948tj5x0]

bla, bla, bla! :roll: :roll: :roll: We have heard this before! :mrgreen:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
bla, bla, bla! We have heard this before!

You will find yourself living in a van down by the river!

Doug,

I would like to remind you that it is a long walk to the beer store.

Big Billy, part time chauffeur

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
billyeadon said:
bla, bla, bla! We have heard this before!

You will find yourself living in a van down by the river!

Doug,

I would like to remind you that it is a long walk to the beer store.

Big Billy, part time chauffeur

I am not calling you out, just IB!! :lol: Did have a great time that night though!!

Cameron1

Oh boy, count me in for social night. It may be Greg's birthday, but he's gonna buy me some Ale.........after we put Steve and Yeadon under the table.lol

I think Rob Lyons is coming to.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you won a hummer and have a million dollar business and I have to pay for your drinks?
Yeadon and Island boy don't stand a chance in consumption

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
We may not learn anything but Atlanta is shaping up to be a fun seminar.

Steve, we'll reserve seats at Social Night for you and Caryn. Just let Angela know for sure. You know how obsessive-compulsive she is!

IB

PS So how mamy MB'ers are coming to the Dallas SFS next week?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Matt Murdock said:
you won a hummer and have a million dollar business and I have to pay for your drinks?

Grego you should do Atlanta for sure, Rob Lyon and I will be there!

Cameron1

Matt Murdock said:

The funny thing about that is.................I haven't had to buy a drink since.

Even Marty buys my drinks and dinner...........he says it's because he likes to pick my Brain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom