Thanks Jim M. ,

John Watson

For sharing your duffel bag photos. We picked ours up at WalMart. Carrys 6sets of sliders, 3 sets of skidders, 3 & 4" tabs, Booties, protective gloves, rust remover, VDS, Blocks (Both blue & white) Comb for our grooming brush, furniture lifter, lift buddy and tabber. Helen even uses it for a rest chair. What is so fantastic about this?? It is light weight and all we need is right there in one place and when packing up to leave it is so easy to double check to make sure we didn't forget anything.

Thanks again Jim..

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

John Watson

Well, My first attempt at showing photos. How in the heck did I make them go side ways??? I guess if anybody can screw up like this It will be I!!!! Dehlia is keeping my short friend so busy he's blurrie eyed.. Aw what the Heck, It's here.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I thought that was Jim Martins idea?

Who's idea it was it is good.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Watson you look like a Wal-Mart shopper. I avoid the place because of people like you that shop there.

Golden Boy

John Watson

Thanks John M, I really screwed it up this time But, Now you have to click on each photo. but you can really enlarge it if you want to.

Don, those are 2x8's with the ramp kit on one end and they are sitting on my rug cart which Helen and I use for Tri-folded large area rugs that we pick up and deliver. I also use the ramps for loading my cimex. Helen absolutely refuses to lift it in and out of the truck or pack it up and down stairs any more. You know I have back problems.. By lifting our Vac hose reel I can now carry the Cimex , The 175 Rotary and rug cart along with my other junk!!!

Thank you Adam Hale I knew it was a Jim and Oops I did it again....

Waldo Peckerhead, they don't let your kind in those type store unless they assign full time security guards, especially if you are wearing you 27 pocket pants. By the way I spent over 3 hours at the other stores trying to find a bag that would suit our needs and found it only at wall mart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom