Thanks Mikey and Jondon

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Hoss 700 arrived today. I have assembled it and already made mods to it. Added in a metered valve, changed out the quick connect to female with protector sleeve and I also adjusted the solution line in angle which I thought was horrible. I have several jobs tomorrow so I'm sure it's going to get some action. After working with it a bit I will give my opinion on the hoss.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Yes, short lil piggy tail. I do like the thought of a twist lock. I'm getting ready to run down and pick up a new cord for it. Going to try a 25 footer and see how well that works. 50 just sounds like extra wrapping for that once in a blue moon need. I will probable throw a spare cord in the truck anyways.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you will find that a 25 footer will do most rooms...every now and then you may have to switch it over to complete a area.....but it is better then a 50 footer laying all over the place....

if you need any help getting that thing dialed in....you got my number.......

and what ever you do.......don't throw a bucket of water on it.......:eekk:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
you will find that a 25 footer will do most rooms...every now and then you may have to switch it over to complete a area.....but it is better then a 50 footer laying all over the place....

if you need any help getting that thing dialed in....you got my number.......

and what ever you do.......don't throw a bucket of water on it.......:eekk:

Lol... I bought new cord for it tonight. I had a 25 footer but it is a triple end and I didn't want that. Got a bright yellow one. Going to run the truck at 500 psi tomorrow and dial down at the hoss. Looking forward to it since I have 5 houses tomorrow and my son is going to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom