Thanks to Duane Oxley. Clean Streak got me an account back..

Fon Johnson

I just love it when we get replaced. This one had "corporate" get another cleaner. I know the manager would get upset when we would not show up, but no money, no cleaning. I told him that is how it would be. It did not take long before he called me back.. "These guys are doing a crappy job, would you be interested in coming back?" I said "yeah, sure, but under certain conditions. When you are over 30 days, we don't come and the billing issues have to be taken care of, oh.. and there will be a price increase." He said that was no problem. They say that nobody has ever gotten the carpet as clean as we do, and that is mostly thanks to Clean Streak.

If you sent me a PM about the cleaner, Duane should be sending those out today. I hope they make your life as easy as they have made mine! (Unless you live here. If you live here the cleaner sucks and does not mix well with our water.. you should stick with what you are using.) 8)

Thanks Duane for a time saving, kick butt product!

Fonster

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
12.5 ph Fon.

Are you sure you're not voiding the warranty?

LOL!

Fon Johnson

I dunno, Jimmy. Have you ever known a mill to warranty a carpet in a restaurant? Besides, it is rinsed with the appropriate pH rinse agent. 8)

harryhides

Name
Tony
I ALWAYS "rinse" my plastic sandwich bags after cleaning them to prevent them from rotting.

John Watson

Don't worry Fon, He is speaking that Canafrilish again, He will snap out of it shortly and be here agitating us all again...

Fon Johnson

Jimmy Ladwig! said:
Is this Bshizzle better than PC's Powerburst?

In my opinion, yes. I have used Powerburst, and I went back to Clean Streak. I probably have a little Powerburst left that I can send you, Jimmy. Once upon a time we had a local cc supply house. He had some Prochem stuff, so I decided to try some of this Powerburst that people kept raving about. Powerburst is a great cleaner, but Clean Streak was a little better. I like having the edge. 8)

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mardy...

As I understand it, Zip has Butyl in it. CleanStreak doesen't.

(Neither does SuperTLP, BTW...)

harryhides

Name
Tony
Fon Johnson said:
With all due respect, Harry.. WHAT?

:?

Sorry, little typo - fixed now.
The point that I was trying to make is that since a lot of carpet is basically plastic, you really don't need to worry about restoring the pH with a rinse agent - unless of course you sell rinse agents.

If the carpet has a Dye Blocker the high pH will have damaged it before the rinsing is done. If it is wool THEN that is different.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
I've always suspected that Harold was the real Caesar, and that DAP confirms it.

I thought your line was that you just didn't care - are you now turning a new leaf?

ps I wouldn't talk about DAP's if I were you.

pps, Do you folks realize that Marty has now logged over

15,000 DAP's

and this is only on one Bulletin Board, good grief.

ppps, No wonder his wrists are limp and shagged out.

pppps, I really do feel sorry for the little bugger... there must be simply nothing else to do in Prattville, 'cept spew out DAP's and searching for grammatical or spelling mistakes to pounce on.

Scott Rogers

Duane Oxley said:
Mardy...

As I understand it, Zip has Butyl in it. CleanStreak doesen't.

(Neither does SuperTLP, BTW...)

Zip does not contain Butyl.

I stinks like fish, but I have not found anything better for restaurant grease. 2 oz per gallon to your regular prespray kicks ass.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm sure duano will send you one, Jimbo.

All you gotta do is sing like Fon. :p

Scott is right about Zip. It's great and only takes 1 or 2 oz's per gallon.
However, I just grew tired of the smell over time.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Dr. Ludwig.

Send me your shipping address.

I keep samples in stock now to reply to requests with.

Duane

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom