Thanks to Mikeys Board....

TimP

Thanks to Mikeys Board and my in-laws carpet cleaning store I landed a huge job for next week. Looks like it's gonna be a 2,000 buck job....my largest yet. For a 3,000 sq ft house and a complete redo of a shower....color sealing all their tile floors and cleaning all their carpet...no protector as they plan to replace the carpet in about 2 years. I wont go into sq ft of each as I'll be told I work too cheap. Anyways I'm very happy to get it. I already have 3-4 jobs to do next week. And I had a pretty big day today as I pulled in just over 600 bucks. Things are looking good....If I have a decent december I should be comfortable to make it through next september as long as I get my institution jobs in the summer again. I'm just glad to not be going under :shock: Special thanks goes to Mikey for getting me to try to learn color sealing!!!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Yep, Just finished up a $6000 + color seal job. I was going to get into for a while, kept putting off. I finally started looking for it. Also, Steve from GP is awesome as well.

I'll post pics of the job on the other thread in tile room. Thanks to Mikey for pushing me a bit to get into this.

TimP

I'm ordering grout perfect due to distance for shipping and I need it quick since I'm in Florida plus everyone seems to think it's the best. Although I've tried TOG and have no complaints with it.

I can only dream of a 6 k job. I plan on running some advertisements for it in areas out of my immediate area.....trying to build up some distant business with high end cleaning customers hopefully tile/color sealing jobs. Cause if I'm gonna drive to get it I'm gonna make good money.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm getting to the point where I dont even want to clear seal anymore.

GP really does make it look better than new.

I got the 2 oz sales kit in the mail.

I'm really going to start pushing it hard.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I will say one thing, staring down 2200 sq ft of commercial bathrooms is intimidating. 22 hours of color sealing will teach you a few tricks. Also clean toilets make a great washing machine for the shamwows!!

Tim, you are doing great. Take it a job at a time and you will start seeing through different eyes.

Back
Top Bottom