Thanksgiving day work (sewer backup)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Have to finish a sewer back up this morning and an emergency "my dog puked on the floor last night and maybe something else". Was kind of looking forward to just sitting around, surfing the web and drinking coffee this morning. On the bright side, 2 of my daughters are coming out with me to finish it up. Should go quickly. There are some days you just want to kill them and then days like this, they are awesome.

They are probably the best little techs in this area. 100 pounds soppin wet, can move furniture like 200 pound muscle men and the customers adore them. They are also great at getting out spots other companies have left behind.

While we are out this morning, my wife will be at home prepping the meal for all our family (and other employees).

Makes me very thankful on days like this.

The best to everyone.

Mark Saiger

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
ThAt sucks! Here's hoping it goes quickly! Very cool yourdaughters are helping you! Volunteered or forced labor? Be safe and have a great holiday! I wish I could trade places! I am stuck in TN with my in-laws! Shoot me! Lol

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'm back! And starting with more coffee and some Baileys!

Things went well. Done with both jobs in 2 hours.

The elderly couple we finished the sewer job for are great. He was a World War II Flyer flying the "Flying Coffins" and the "Big Dumbo's". He flew over 168 missions over "the Hump". Great to talk with him. He is 87 years old and if I would see him up town, I would swear he was only 58. He is in terrific shape.

Daughter #3 came out willing, Daughter #2 did not show. Oh well, just more money for the younger one.

Gonna go wash the hands again.....

Mark

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I got off work at around 9:30 last night, I got called in for a flood at 1 am just a finally dozed off, a decent sized sewer "backflow". Got outta there at 6 am, rushed home to shower and then picked the future mother in law up from the airport. Came back home ate some cinnamon rolls and passed out for a few hours until I started to smell the thanksgiving feast!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom