That feeling

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
When you do a small two bedroom living/dining apartment with a light beige colored builder grade....and you mix up your vlm juice in your pump up to prespray...and you prespray followed by OP with microfiber and superzorbs...

Looks good!

And you walk back into the kitchen to see that your measuring cup is there with the whole undiluted juice still in it...yeah That feel....that you just cleaned with water and you made it look real good!

Vlm can be magical sometimes :lol: :lol:

Yes I did mix it in and resprayed and scrub the whole thing.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The reason I re-done it, was the fact that I wanted to leave the carpet with a generous amount of peroxide.

I used encapuclean O2 and added 40vol in it.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

hogjowl

Idiot™
I tried vlm cleaning residential cut pile carpets for a year or so, back with PadPrick first started pushing his machines on the boards. It works fine on commercial glue down, but I can't help but think, based on my experience, that vlm cleaners grow so accustomed to sub-par results that over time they get to the point that they honestly can't tell the difference between cleaning with water only and cleaning with detergent.

Reactions: Mikey P

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Murty, if you're suggesting that I'm one of them vlm only hacks- you are mistaken.
I am a diesel burning high heat, high flow (20flow on 14" greenhorn) type of guy. Hoss when needed and soon Zipper too. I just Zippered out nearly 50000sft of hallways in 4 days.

I use vlm as one of the tools. Mainly in places where its impossible to get the truckmounts employed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom