That office is not getting cleaned this time...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Large job past couple of days. Elder care facility.

HWE as requested... Work around elderly (which were way better then the staff this time!)

One of the nurses just chipping an attitude.

Claims carpet cleaning (all that stuff makes my asthma act up) are you smelling anything? NO...

Are the outdoor allergies and moisture bothering you (well off course)...

Why don't you come back after 7 pm but I really don't want any cleaning...

At 7 pm I am supposed to be on the tile and grout in the kitchen (another 3 hour project)

So.... I will tell the real management that room down to the left half way.... It did not get cleaned... And I don't think she will be happy if it is cleaned...

Not dragging hoses out and definitely not applying any encap chemistry to get blamed for anything of smell or chemical in the carpet...

We will see if she is on staff next year....

20190416_211628.jpg 20190416_191243.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There's always one. I have a new manager in a highrise that I encap. I usually coordinate their vacuuming to precede our cimexing. They normally use Proteam vacuums. This new manager doesn't seem to realize the need to vacuum the carpets. I tried to pin her down on what day she vacuums the carpets but she is so vague about it, I doubt she vacuums at all. Looks like they are paying me at least $150 per hour to vacuum.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Got off the phone with the complex...

They are super duper happy...

They understand and ok with the decision not to do anything with the room right now... And pretty much said... She can deal with it and also deal with a dirty office.

Everyone else in the building is commenting positively about how great things look and feel fresh...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom