That's what I'm talking about!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nice

Picture-210.png

dgargan

Thanks for posting that Brian. I still can't master that pic posting thing.

That home has over 10,000 sq feet of marble in it and looks like we will get a good chunk of that to clean. The guys did some Wilton rugs in the hallway yesterday. 2 runners that were 3x 50 each custom made for the home with the name of the Villa monogramed in them and we have done several area rugs from there in the past.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No problem...I think I found my new dream home...time to start packin. :D
You know what they say
"If you're gonna pray for rain, you better bring an unbrella"

Picture-64.png

Picture-73.png

Picture-181.png

Picture-83.png

It's slow to bring up the pics or I would do more.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Cool David.

We did a banking center on Saturday - 37,544 square feet of carpet cleaned, 3 of us from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM - one break to Taco Bell, and back to work.

I have done a few homes half that big which is big enough. After doing a few rooms here, some upholstery, but not the whole house is when I decided I would rather have a portable for large spread out homes. Dragging hose all over the place is a pita for 300-500 on just a couple rooms and a few pieces of upholstery.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- That is exactly what I was thinking Bruce! Absolutely no taste, probably totally one by designers whose goal was to be gauy and spend lots of money. Hard to believe such a tiny tub in that giant house- I've seen bigger in trailers.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah the Decorating was definitely "Gauy" minus "u"

You have to look past all that...would be a cool place to live if you had money to burn.
Wouldn't be something I would "save" for.
Can you imagine the upkeep. :shock:

I used to clean for a guy would spent $10,000.00 a month in yard maintenance and outside type maintenance etc.
His library was as big as my whole house and was two stories within his house...really cool. Completely wood and had two stair cases in that room alone. His house was 15,000 sqft...he was a developer and he said his kids wanted no part of the business. :shock:
Yes, I told him I would be his new son but he wasn't having it.
Guy gave me so much free new stuff it wasn't funny. I outfitted an entire bedroom with stuff that he gave me that was still in the box or wrapping...never used. Crazy.

And before you ask, all I did was clean carpets. :mrgreen:

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I wouldn't even give them a bid. I hate cleaning that kind of home. I did them in the window cleaning business and some in the carpet biz but now I just work for the little man. Life got a lot easier when I stopped marketing to the rich.

BTW I would freak if someone took pics of the inside of my house and posted them online.

A

amazingcleansc

FLYERMAN said:
I wouldn't even give them a bid. I hate cleaning that kind of home. I did them in the window cleaning business and some in the carpet biz but now I just work for the little man. Life got a lot easier when I stopped marketing to the rich.

BTW I would freak if someone took pics of the inside of my house and posted them online.

those pics are from a 3rd party website, genius. :wink:

In other news, I love cleaning a Welton. Its like "Ah! it rolls both ways. this means that I can charge a dollar a square foot." :twisted:

dgargan

Exactly mr moye. My guys got $1 a sq for those and they love working in homes like that. We clean 900 sq foot homes up to the one above with 44,500 sq ft and the price you charge separates out the bad customers from both ends. We find most all to be a pleasure to work for

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom