The #1 Cause of Redos is?

steve_64

First job and my employee did this. 20180912_103713_Film1.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74 and SamIam

steve_64

That's why you have shut off valves. Every time you put the wand down, shut it off.
But most valves leak and there's a lot of water from the valve to the jets that can leak out.

And yes I change my valves a lot. I'm talking about the trigger valve not the shutoff.

steve_64

"The bottleneck is always at the top."

Don't blame employees for your inattention to training, maintenance, and Murphy.
Yeah I've been correcting him as we go. Trying to measure his skill level.

He looked at me when I took the pic. Ill mention it another time.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I'm am an owner/operator! I pay attention and care about what I do! I do make small mistakes periodically, and it's usually the people who are the nicest! One thing I learned over the years is:

People who complain: They are like that with everyone, not just you! Ya, you can make a mistake, miss a bathroom, but what really causes callbacks are ******* crybabies who still wear diapers...Recently this year I had a c/b and lost $2000 (after he put a stop payment on the check) I got lien paperwork on me which I can still file and ready to go...This guy has way more money than me...**** it! 5 hours of my time isn't the end of the world! Be nice with folks, do what you say you're going to do, be very alert prior to work, look for red flags, and most of all try not to argue your right (even though you are)...

Crybaby accused me of leaving areas of his floors blotchy and causing haze and smears...(Complete Bullshit) 4 Million Dollar Home! Now $4,002,000.00

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Existing soap residues in the carpet from overzealous customer.

When I encounter them I hit the area with knockdown anti-foamer.

If you don't they will come back so you have to come back.

Reactions: Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Just dont gaurantee your work for a pissed on carpet , liquid spills or custy dyi cleaning attempts. I always explain that theres a chance of reappearance. I can come for $75 bucks blah blah to do another attempt using vlm methods..

I only gaurantee my cleaning skills on clean environment.

steve_64

I can't gaurantee the spots won't come back but I can promise I will.

Its why I charge extra upfront. Ill return once at no extra charge.

Could the previous cleaning residue create a problem? Did anybody mention taking pH readings before cleaning? As we all know, the last person to touch the carpet is the responsible party for any loss of stain protector and color loss. I see inspections where the last cleaner takes the responsibility for someone else's errors.

Mikey P

Administrator
Could the previous cleaning residue create a problem? Did anybody mention taking pH readings before cleaning? As we all know, the last person to touch the carpet is the responsible party for any loss of stain protector and color loss. I see inspections where the last cleaner takes the responsibility for someone else's errors.

How are you doing fine sir?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom