The #1 Cause of Redos is?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had a coffee stain to treat on a set of steps.

No one recalls it during cleaning... So possible new spill but they can wick back occasionally...

Especially after everything from under the sink was used to attempt to clean.

Today we had a cancelation... By afternoon they were calling for their spot back.... Sorry filled and then some.

I'm going there Thursday now to fix up

Been lucky many times though with less wick backs

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I missed a coffee spot under a chair that i didnt bother move.... No biggie.:biggrin:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yeah just one. I either havnt done enough enough jobs or im just plain bad ass cleaner that you wish you had for an employee...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
in all the things...
the No.1 cause is one of two things

inexperience and lack of smarts
which runs the gamut from poor technique to not having the sense to figure out how/what/why caused the problem(s) and how/what/why to eliminate/prevent them going forward

or

laziness/complacency

.L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I did a redo last week on a little rug with a rubber backing. I had no problem going back to do it, because I made the mistake of cleaning it on the floor it was laying on instead of taking it out in the driveway and flushing it good. So I guess you could say I didn't spray it, nor did I rinse it good enough. I went too fast.

I have no clue what @Nomad74 is talking about.

By the way, Fred, I never got notified that Damon tagged me. I guess it's a problem you haven't fixed yet. Hey Mikey, maybe it's time to fire Fred because that's been a problem for months now that he can't fix. I wonder how crazy Mikey'sboard would get without a Fred keeping everyone disciplined in a straight line

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom