The Admin Group

harryhides

Name
Tony
A lot of people focus on what appears to be Mikey's big head and fail to see his other less obvious attributes, one of which is his great passion to be the most excellent carpet cleaner on the planet. And while he can sometimes come off as a brash and pompous ass, you all know that you want the same thing and have probably copied, at least some of what he has found, tested and talked about.

So, in one of his more humble moments, he decided that in his pursuit of having the most excellent buletin board on the planet that he would need some help. Hence the Admin Group that you have heard bits and pieces about. Mikey did not have to do this but he put the decision making about anything to do with this board to a majority decision of a group of 7 people. You may or may not know who they are, so here goes:
Mikey, Jim Pemberton, Larry Capitoni, Richard Chavez, Lisa Smith, Tony Wheelwright and Dirk Wingrove.

It is quite an interesting group that covers a wide cross-section of this Industry. For example we have: 1 token Woman, 1 token but legal Mexican, and 1 token Foreigner. We have a well known industry trainer, a manufacturer, a supplier, 2 multi-truckers, 2 Owner operators, 1 ex Owner Operator, and one sort of in betweener, a newbie, some old farts, 2 east coasters, 2 west coasters, a mid-westerner, a northerner & a southerner - well sort of. A young fellah, an old fellah and everything in between. We have a philosopher, a historian, a rebel, a renaissance girl, a traditionalist, a techy and a statistician. In short a pretty good balanced mix of this industry.

We discuss things like the board format, new rooms, ways to promote this place, to pay for it, what threads or posts should be moved, edited or removed and how to keep it interesting and fun for as wide an audience as possible without being too boring or too outrageous for anyone.
We have and will make mistakes so bear with us as this board grows and matures. And if you have any complaints or constructive suggestions please send them along to us.
And finally PLEASE, remember that this bulletin board is a baby just 3 months old.

:)
ps, we don't always agree but we get along well and respect each others views, so try to do the same, please.

Bob Foster

You people are doing an excellent job. It takes a thick skin and significant time out of your day to do what you administrators have been doing.

I am learning a lot more here than elsewhere and I also find it entertaining.

Which one of you is responsible for allowing that Jimmy Ladwig join? I thought we had a standard around here!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Most Frequent Posters ICS - Overall

Name ............ Messages
Martin Sutley 14,434

Forteen thousand, four hundred thirty four attention grabbing attempts

I reckon you're the expert at getting attention, Marty.

:p

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
I think that Wheelwright guy is rather twisted. Odin would be a much better choice :lol:

JohnnyV

Geezus.........I'm not doing him no more favors.....He never even asked me! and I'm not calling up and talking dirty to his wife no more!.....oh wait, he don't know about that....Shhhhhh.....

F

FB7777

Its a well balanced Big Mac.

You've got all the ingredients.

I'll only raise the occasional complaint now and then so listen up, cause I'm usually correct.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
It,s all bollix ... you can see the agenda ...next you,ll be having meetings and classes, then on Leno and Howard stern
instead of 'Freemasons' it will be 'free rug suckers'...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Great job, just a regular old melting pot. If anything goes wrong just blame the foreigner

Sounds like a plan for bigger and better success.

Thanks everybody for all your hard work and constant pursuit for excellence.

That also goes for the man behind the Great Woman (Lisa) :mrgreen:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Bob Foster.....I'm sending you a fart in a bottle....use it wisely.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
yup....the 7 dwarfs.

7DwarfsMenopause.jpg

Attachments

• 7DwarfsMenopause.jpg
    7DwarfsMenopause.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 288
  • 7DwarfsMenopause.jpg