The all new HydraMaster 626

FredC

Village Idiot
still says processing....go in and change something (description/title/etc) and save..might fix

Reactions: Hack Attack

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have no problem with air cooled engines but I am wondering how they control the heat. Are they bypassing to the waste tank? Does it come with an auto pump out? Air cooled is simpler and easier to work on and a lot of problems I see is because guys want to shut their doors. You always need air passing through the van.

Reactions: Hack Attack

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have no problem with air cooled engines but I am wondering how they control the heat. Are they bypassing to the waste tank? Does it come with an auto pump out? Air cooled is simpler and easier to work on and a lot of problems I see is because guys want to shut their doors. You always need air passing through the van.
I think it has the automatic exhaust diverter that's on the titan 575. When it reaches a certain temp, it just turns the exhaust away from the coils.

I'm curious about how much heat it can hold. Not much on that heat exchanger

sassyotto

Name
Paul
i have to agree. Being a 575 owner I dont have bypass problems and hold 200-210 on the Low Heat setting so Im not complaning.

That being said, if you just told me that I could choose a TM with either a Kubota water cooled engine or a Kohler air cooled engine, thats an easy decision

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom