Mikey P

Administrator
New motor and blower anyways...

Screenshot_20220719-075944.pngScreenshot_20220719-080020.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Kawasaki is on most of the commercial riding mowers I've been noticing. Are they better built than kohler? I was never fond of kohler anyway

FredC

Village Idiot
because the model in the image has (likely) been discontinued (engines AND parts still available).....not that it really matters

* may also just be a representative image.....although it looks like all kawi horizontal engines are water cooled now

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Sailboat, airplane build kit, old rusted F100, watches,
You forgot the Bitcoin gigafactory or whatever the hell it was called.

But hopefully Damon is including his two young boys in all of these life's adventures and they're learning how to be manly men who can fix their own bicycles, motorcycles and cars while staying off the internet as much as possible.

Damon will no doubt shed a tear someday when one of his sons sinks the family boat in the middle of lake kitchiettoome and wife and two tots need to swim the shore in honor of ol grandad

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You forgot the Bitcoin gigafactory or whatever the hell it was called.

But hopefully Damon is including his two young boys in all of these life's adventures and they're learning how to be manly men who can fix their own bicycles, motorcycles and cars while staying off the internet as much as possible.

Damon will no doubt shed a tear someday when one of his sons sinks the family boat in the middle of lake kitchiettoome and wife and two tots need to swim the shore in honor of ol grandad
Yeah, don't forget the boat I installed a new engine in giving my family hours of lake fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom