The amount of spam calls I get is absolutely mind blowing

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
No kidding, it's constant. I'm at the point now if I don't recognize the number I don't answer. Glad I have the luxury of being busy enough to let most of my calls go to voicemail.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
What's frustrating is that legit callers are marked as spam and most of them are in my own area code..

I made the mistake of messing with one today and they called back relentlessly over and over and over so I had to take the time to block her..

Reactions: Rick J

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
yep,

I don't answer any more either, if I don't know the number. But , like Mike call them back later. And, have done the same thing, recalling it over, and over. But, usually I get a message that it is a non-working number.

How does that happen, how do they do it?

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
yep,

I don't answer any more either, if I don't know the number. But , like Mike call them back later. And, have done the same thing, recalling it over, and over. But, usually I get a message that it is a non-working number.

How does that happen, how do they do it?
You just made FredC want to jump off a building.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I’ve always been super slow in late August and early September and it’s always amazed me how the telemarketers seem to know that.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
It’s horrible! I get between 10 and 30+ every day now. It comes and goes over time, but they’ve been relentless this year.

I too have taken to simply returning calls, but I let people know why when I return the call. All my regular clients have been informed and totally get it.

It would be a major problem for guys just starting out.

Reactions: Rick J

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It’s horrible! I get between 10 and 30+ every day now. It comes and goes over time, but they’ve been relentless this year.

I too have taken to simply returning calls, but I let people know why when I return the call. All my regular clients have been informed and totally get it.

It would be a major problem for guys just starting out.
If nothing good is on tv....sometimes I let them transfer the call to the closer...and I see how much time I can waste...opps you dropped...what?....or yes tell me.....then sit mu phone down...something they still are talking when I get back.....them I let loose how I wasted their time and learn to speak Engrish...you dimwit MF!

Reactions: AlienAgent

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1725109178938~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom