The beauty of this BB...My logo contest

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm not big on the foot print but again that's your preference so of the choices with the footprint #20 is nice but I personally would like it more in the blue and with less or no fade.

#22 is not to bad either

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you are going with 17 or 25, I would go with 25 because you can put that logo anywhere and it will fit.

As far as the beauty shop thing, that could work for you. Familiarity is a good thing with logos.

As Bryan said a while back, The "Floor Care" aspect could get confusing for the gen pub (I think I will name a bar that) but as long as you can handle that, then you're good.
I always had "Cleaning" in my names and listed my staples.
Hence
Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning.

I still like #6 unless you fix #2 (I'm liking the idea of #2 more and more...if it was cleaned up)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jen says 6...I swear I didn't prompt her at all. I told her my pick after.

She said she like the one similar to that with the foot in it but she said it looks like an orthopedics place. I didn't think of that...but she is right.

The light bulb looks like an electric company but I don't think that was an option for you anyway was it?

#6 is good because it it simple like #3 but with a little more "info" in it.

Anyone could make #3 with just a font.
The silhouette of the foot is ok....it's do-able. It also helps with the "info" a little...but I don't like it as much to span the residential, commercial venues....and of course the orthopedics thing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was thinking about you while out...it's a sickness.

You could always use two logos...one for residential and one for commercial.

As long as they were similar, I think it could work.

I'm sure they will take your money.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm liking #34 for residential

I may have been wrong about #26....I still don't think it's right but it's a good idea

#6 for commercial

#25 is growing on me but I just can't bring myself to chose it. Fred's pick.

#14 is almost a good one for commercial but #9 is better

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
#33 is cool, only I'd have them either make the washed area more transparent or do it with lines instead of block color.

Thanks for allowing us to be involved. It's been fun!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Marc Imbesi said:
Brian.....why you keep giving one opinion for residential and one for commercial?...I gotz ONE COMPANY!

Just a thought. You could use two different logos as long as they were similar. But that could be a PITA.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Marc Imbesi said:
Not yet....I got about 12 cut out and spread over the kitchen table....gonna rank by designer...then a series of rankings, like what embroiders the best, what goes best with slogan, which is more "outside the box", etc....I will pick a winner tomorrow...then off to business card design, building website, brochures, polos, tshirts, spotter bottles, magnetic letter openers, truck lettering, wrap pepsi sprayers....

Damn, sounds like you have it figured out.
How much are you taking from all of our comments and suggestions?

Crap, I didn't look...do you have a website yet?
Of course you will have to build or change that for the logo.

Nothing like something new to get you going. Congrats.

Ps. Kitchen table? Really?...you know the computer will display pretty good...mabye it's time for an upgraded monitor? :mrgreen:

Edit. I clicked your web address...coming soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom