The best move to bring in business is take

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
a 2 week vacation. Just returned from 2 weeks in Ireland where we had new wee lad Christened. Only 1 day of rain while in Ireland but

Up to 10 inches of rain in the greater Boston area while gone..........

My employee worked around the clock handling a lot of small jobs and referring the big ones to the big guns.
We would have handled twice as many jobs if I was around but our margins wouldn't been as high with the large rental cost.

1st quarter well up on last year especially with this wdr bump.

Terry

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I just bought my son a vacation in Fl. for spring break, does that count?

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Terry, What does it feel like to have work done and money made while you are not there?

Mikey P

Administrator
Terry, What does it feel like to have work done and money made while you are not there?

I'm going to visit Les in SC for 7 days next week.

It's a great feeling Chris, you gotta find a good tech and hire The Girls.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Chris, its a great feeling especially with a trusted employee who's a terrific technican and shows up on time always.
He really grew in the 2 weeks I was away, going as far as following up on our customers who he had to turn over to the big guns because of the scope of the job.
Mind you I got a couple of calls early on from him but as time went on his confindence grew.
I gladly wrote his biggest check in the 4 years of being his employer.

Next will be an additional tech and a girl or the girls as some of you guys use.

Long term plan is to have the ability to take off a couple of times a year and not worry about loss of business.

Terry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom