the best video from M9F

Name
Steve Lawrence
Thanks for the video, Mike. Looks like you guys had great fun. Congrats on the awesome truck, Mr. Draper.

Sheesh, I can't believe some of the petty BS coming out of "adult" mouths.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Why thanks, I thought about it. I made it all the way to work only to find out my brother called the day off due to the snow storm. There are 6-of us that made it in, one crew went to a water loss another went to monitor a water loss but I doubt we will work a full day.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I love global warming!

We see less snow and everyone else has more, :icon_razz:. Some of the mildest winters we have ever had....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Doc's next lil advertising item needs to be sippy cups, this thread could sure use a few.

:stir:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mike:

I am not making fun of your unit. Your truck is in fine shape and I applaud your innovation. However, with all that room, you should have gone with a true dual wand capable unit.

Mike Draper

Hogjowl, I don't need a dual wand unit. It would be a waste of fuel for me. I like my simple high performance Judson for single wanding. It's exactly what I wanted. Like I said, my opinion of a true dual wand TM is an Aerotech. Everything else is sub par for my idea of dual wand performance.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Wanna hear a bear growl, hook dualies up to da Genie Machine GRRRRRRRRRR :clap:

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I am in agreement that Mike Draper truly has the "baddest Truckmount setup on the planet"

Much respect to Mikey P for his passion in our industry.

Hope to join you guys next year at MF

Reactions: Mike Draper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom