THE BIG SHIN DIG

Mikey P

Administrator
MikeysInviteddd.jpg

LINK TO MAP ( Notice how close it is to the Hilton)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...94&spn=0.018541,0.034676&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1

John Watson

Just a small note: The size of a block in Vegas is exaggerated by about 3-4 times the normal block.

Well worth the cost of a taxi car, especially if you buddy up!!!

John Watson

Hey D head, I ain't even close to 400, Your just lucky you got long legs, Hell I would have to stand on a Vortx back bumper just to kick your skinney ass!!!

And I was saying that for all the butt heads who still drink what used to be my share of alcohol.. So there Odoualdly who all day long..

Name
Eric Valentine
Any normal person can make the walk in under 10 minutes.

You could, but you would have to be jogging at 6 miles/hour. The party hall is a mile away (I drove it) A cab is a viable option, just make sure to ask for one of the minivans that can carry more people, and would thus make the per person rate very affordable.

T

The Magician

We need to rent a double decker bus to get to that boon dock place?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
dont think dave is going to be there vinny, pitty he,s a great guy to have a drink with,
Mikey make sure they have Guinness on tap for me
dont want to end up with that buttwiper beer yeall like so much

G

By 7 pm on the second day of Connections, I'll need a cab.....just don't share one with Dirk, he has bowell problems that require him to travel solo!

Greenie

Lillard will be there, I'll be damned, gonna be a whole gaggle of ICS freaks to talk to, I'm looking forward to it.

ps: Vegas does have some of the longest "blocks" you've ever walked.

Bob Foster

Bud, Coors etc 3 bucks

On the above map the direction line ends at edge of the mall. The Fiesta Hall is kitty corner is in the north east corner of that block the arrow stops on.

Who wants to get branded?

-JB-

Name
JB
sorry i'll miss it. will be there in spirit. have a blast guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom