The Cheerleader.

Mikey P

Administrator
How often do you create a customer who right away starts getting her friends to call for a cleaning?

I know the gurus preach that every client should be sending you umpteen thousands in work all because of your minty fresh breath but in the real world, how often does it really happen?

I recently surprised myself and the leary homeowners with the amazing out come on a job and damn if she isn't living up to the definition of a true and raving cheerleader...

Name
Matt Ross
I started my janitorial business as a side business with 2 small jobs. I've never advertised in any shape or form. After 10 yrs I have more than 15 accounts, all from referrals.
It's not carpet cleaning, but still interesting.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yup, it's a good thing. Sometimes a PIA. I have a few like that. I know Tom does as well. He has a stalker on FB that likes to refer him to the price shoppers on FB yard sale groups. One of my cheerleaders like to refer me to do couch cleanings, ugh!

Congrats on your cheerleader. I see a hostile takeover of the entire Carson Valley happening.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
To make a REAL cheerleader is a great accomplishment.

It happens with some regularity for us because they themselves, were referred.

Many will tell 1 or 2 close friends or family. My favorites talk about us on the community pages!

It’s really a particular personality and demographic that tends to be on these pages around here.

They are some of my favorite customers.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I get a few and it propagates... It just depends on the clients, but I can spot them and signal my wife to help me to talking.. talk about my son, my two dogs...my deafness and how much i appreciate their patience for me.....:icon_cool:

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom