The chosen vs evolution?

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Hi Mike. After using Butler wands for over 25 years, Jim Pemberton sold me an AW29 wand. Nice and simple with two jets. No Glides at that time. I have moved on to the evolution wand (also recommended by Jim) and it fits my style and height perfectly. Plus, the weight is a nice plus. I am curious to hear from Professionals who have used the New Westpak with your glides and the Evolution. My thought is having one of each.

Mikey P

Administrator
I highly recommend having two wands on a van, set up with different flow rates.

Both wands are super easy to swap glides on too.

Do you have my Glide on you Evo?

Totally changes that wand for the better

Have you tried the Hard Surface glide for your Evo?

Available in black or white...

I'll guarantee you that the Chosen will become your go to, it's the perfect 12" wand.

Ideal weight.
Gets under furniture at in ways you'll have to see to believe.
Makes 4 flow cleaner better than 6 flow, so dry times are insanely short.
Solid as a rock.
Dirt cheap.

chris.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hi Mike. After using Butler wands for over 25 years, Jim Pemberton sold me an AW29 wand. Nice and simple with two jets. No Glides at that time. I have moved on to the evolution wand (also recommended by Jim) and it fits my style and height perfectly. Plus, the weight is a nice plus. I am curious to hear from Professionals who have used the New Westpak with your glides and the Evolution. My thought is having one of each.
I have a variety of wands. Lots of AW29's, Prochem, devastator, westpak 2 inch but I normally choose the westpak 530. I like the balance and it works well with both the truck mount and portable. Good wand.

jeffexe

Name
jeff
My butler has two places for wands. Makes it easy to keep two on board at all times. I am a big fan of 2 jets at 2 flow. It seems to be the sweet spot for good cleaning.
I have your Green Glides on the evolution.
Local supplier said he would bring in the hard surface glide for the evolution for me to demo.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I want a westpak aw-29 wand but where do I go to get the best deal?

Mikey P

Administrator

Cheaper, better results, longer, gets under things better, easy easy glide swapping

Mikey P

Administrator

But if you really want the OG, I have one in stock that YOU can have for $540, fully modified, delivered

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Mike Are the 9502 jets getting right to the edges for filtration soil with the chosen wand

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
But if you really want the OG, I have one in stock that YOU can have for $540, fully modified, delivered

That one looks quite tall. Not sure if it's CMP who makes the original but I have some low profile ones that work quite well. They get underneath furniture nicely. I like the WP530 but am thinking of going to 03 jets. Takes too long to get hot water with the 4 flow. I'm used to a six.

Mikey P

Administrator
That one looks quite tall. Not sure if it's CMP who makes the original but I have some low profile ones that work quite well. They get underneath furniture nicely. I like the WP530 but am thinking of going to 03 jets. Takes too long to get hot water with the 4 flow. I'm used to a six.
It's over an inch taller..

Screenshot_20240504-174848.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom