The confidence to clean

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
This sectional is a faux suede/leather contraption. In the past I have turned these down due to fear of causing damage. But using the techniques learned in Jim Pemberton’s class, and treating it like it was Lear Jet Tapestry, I had the confidence to clean it without screwing it up. Granted, it might have been okay to just balst with with Prochem Nano and extract with high heat and suction, but I don’t operate like that. With my luck it wouldn’t have worked out.

38A72EDC-760A-49EC-B8D8-8C655771FEE9.jpeg

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Countdown until someone makes a smarta** comment about the Hydroforce Sprayer in the picture....

Some of you guys could find fly feces in a bottle of pepper

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Countdown until someone makes a smarta** comment about the Hydroforce Sprayer in the picture....

Some of you guys could find fly feces in a bottle of pepper
Well, we we’re cleaning the carpet also. While Macy dry vacced the couch, I prepped the floor.

On a funny note, my dyslexia kicked in bigtime on this job. While reading the cleaning label on the couch, I read the composition of it as being “Otter 95%”. So I thought this was an Otter skin couch. The word was really “Outer”. I felt stupid.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well, we we’re cleaning the carpet also. While Macy dry vacced the couch, I prepped the floor.

On a funny note, my dyslexia kicked in bigtime on this job. While reading the cleaning label on the couch, I read the composition of it as being “Otter 95%”. So I thought this was an Otter skin couch. The word was really “Outer”. I felt stupid.
Otter be a law against that.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Get some knee pads! There could be sharp objects buried in that carpet. And better for the knees.

Don’t know how many sewing needles I’ve found throughout the years! Thankfully I’ve never been pricked just try too be vigilant not too!

Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom