The Contec Flat Mop System for Carpet and Tile Cleaners

Name
Swani
I was fortunate enough to take a class today with Anne Bedwell at my local Interlink. Strongly recommend. Way more going on with microfiber than I ever thought.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I bought these for my buildings. They are called the Mopster. You get one spare container so if you run out you can just switch containers or carry a rinse or disinfectant.

Easier than hauling in a mop bucket. 🙂

20190321_205004.jpg

KSL

Name
Kent
I bought these for my buildings. They are called the Mopster. You get one spare container so if you run out you can just switch containers or carry a rinse or disinfectant.

View attachment 89677
We use these a lot but they do not last long and end up dripping constantly. A throw away item, but the concept is good

steve_64

View attachment 89677
Stop looking for easier and focus on what's best. I sure hope you are not cleaning bathrooms with that thing.

A mop and bucket really isn't that hard to use lol.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Stop looking for easier and focus on what's best. I sure hope you are not cleaning bathrooms with that thing.

A mop and bucket really isn't that hard to use lol.
30,000sqft building and 1 mop sink on each of the 3 floors. 4 stairwells that need daily attention. The Mopster makes it easier than trucking a mop bucket from one end of the floor to the other.

Kaivac touchless cleaning is used for restrooms. It's like pressure washing with disinfectant cleaner. Much cleaner and much faster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom