Joe Appleby
Si’
9055C021-AE5C-47EB-947A-3AD04EF970C6.jpeg
30B8ADB4-02C7-46F7-9915-5D3826FE9D41.jpeg

Last edited:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Joe you seem like a fella who lives life to the fullest .
If I beat this Cancer would like to ride with ya...
Enjoy everyone,we work to live better.
Start living ..

Reactions: Living The Dream

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Joe you seem like a fella who lives life to the fullest .
If I beat this Cancer would like to ride with ya...
Enjoy everyone,we work to live better.
Start living ..
What motor is on the Scott and what's your range up yonder?

What motor is on the Scott and what's your range up yonder?
My bike has a 500 watt battery with the Bosch motor. The range is subject to mode, turbo vs eco (there are 4 modes), climbs, weight, etc... All my rides involve climbs with the modes auto fluctuating. My range can be as little as 15.5 to 25 mi. I'm sure I could get up to 40 mi. on a flat ride in eco mode. My advise would be go big on watts. I'm shopping a 2nd battery for longer rides.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I think tops is probably 750 watts right now.

How about just turning it off at times and burning some blubber to save some wattage?

Im surprised at how "normal" mine feels with the motor off....
You’d burn some blubber with a bike weighing as much as they do. I’m looking at packing a spare for 30-40 mi rides. What are you riding and what trails are you riding?

Mikey P

Administrator
With our customers, it has been the MaxFlow Wand.

I had a chance to inspect that wand in Vegas and have some questions..

Where the vac tube enters the head, there was an attempt to mimic a Devastator with a "high performance" flare at the union yet for some reason someone decided a "step down" ledge of sorts was used, why is that?

Steam Action sells these wand fully assembled, yet ot was reported that yours come completely unassembled, why is that?

Your website claims that this is the only wand on the market the can extract when triggered in both directions, why is that?

The glide is both hour shaped and had a crooked vacuum slot, why is that?

You stated more than once the "we" didnt approve of the two piece design of the devastator heads, yet the Max Flow has the same design, why is that?

What will last longer, the glide or the steel bearing/ aluminum swivel? Most Dang wands get chewed in two due to this long before the glide fails. Considering that the inner race of the swivel is welded to the head, why did Joe chose to knock off a failed design?

What is "Max Flow" about this wand? Its sold with 8 flow and what with that goofy ledge, it doesn't have any better vacuum performance than a Deb or Dang..?

It does look nice though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom