the $$ cost of over promising

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
This pic is from a regular repeat customer.
Few years ago her dog peed beside her bed in front of the bedside draws.
She called a franchise who insisted they were the only company that had the proprietary products and skills and promised to remove the stains.

20200925_114245.jpg
I'm presuming they used too strong a peroxide as they have permanently felted the wool fibre (the staining looks better when dry but the felting looks worse)
She called me after her dog peed in another area, said I was confident I could successfully treat it but there was no guarantee.
She has turned into a customer I now invoice annually around 5k between her house and several businesses

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
They must really have been hard up for the business if they're making promises like that over the phone.

Mikey P

Administrator
This pic is from a regular repeat customer.
Few years ago her dog peed beside her bed in front of the bedside draws.
She called a franchise who insisted they were the only company that had the proprietary products and skills and promised to remove the stains.

View attachment 102494
I'm presuming they used too strong a peroxide as they have permanently felted the wool fibre (the staining looks better when dry but the fibre looks worse)
She called me after her dog peed in another area, said I was confident I could successfully treat it but there was no guarantee.
She has turned into a customer I now invoice annually around 5k between her house and several businesses

Wool Safe approved?

Reactions: Mr Brightside

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom