The CRB/Tom Wand fad is wrong.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Canadian humor

That's not Canadian humor, silly. Ask any of our many good friends here- Canadian humor has to include bears. Here is one for you from the latest Mounty magazine:

Marty's New Rifle:
Marty was excited about his new .338 rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He traveled up to Canada, spotted a small brown bear and shot it. Soon after there was a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The black bear said, "That was a very bad mistake. That bear was my cousin. I'm going to give you two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have sex."
After considering briefly, Marty decided to accept the latter alternative. So the black bear had his way with Marty.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Marty soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip to Canada where he found the black bear and shot it dead. Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said "That was a big mistake, Marty. That bear was my cousin and you've got two choices -- either I maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Again, Marty thought it was better to co-operate with the grizzly bear than be mauled to death. So the grizzly had his way with Marty.

Although he survived, it took several months before Marty fully recovered. Now Marty was completely outraged, so he headed back to Canada and managed to track down the grizzly bear and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then, moments later, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear looked at him and said, "Admit it, Marty, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The CRB/Devastator combo works really well for me.
What happened to Tom?
He promised that the tile wand was nearly ready...and then he disappeared.
I think it was Mike that said all his wands were sold. Nothing in stock.
Falling out with PMF?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty not only has a southern accent but has a..................lisp.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well, I have a lotta rugs and a lotta tile, and vinyl plank, I think I can maintain with crbs. I doubt it’s really over. I have No residential to maintain.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I rarely use my CRB on carpet, it is just too heavy. But I often use the 360i to extract the heavy areas and then just detach the vac and water hoses, just to run it over the remainder for a scrub. The wand finishes it all off rapidly.

Mikey P

Administrator
Rinse the edges, corners and areas not needing the RE, then wand groom your way out of the house.

RV wants to send me a XL but I love the lightweight of the i too much to give up for the increased efficiency.

Reactions: Acp

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Rinse the edges, corners and areas not needing the RE, then wand groom your way out of the house.

RV wants to send me a XL but I love the lightweight of the i too much to give up for the increased efficiency.
You will like the xl on cgd. The extra weight makes all the difference. I find the 360i has a tendency to skip and bounce a little on cgd.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Since you sorry dogs sold me on a Zipper, which I like, I figured I’d jump off the cliff and be like Mark, and use the crb. Didn’t say I didn’t have rotary, have 360 and RX20. Actually I hope to never use any of em again!!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Since you sorry dogs sold me on a Zipper, which I like, I figured I’d jump off the cliff and be like Mark, and use the crb. Didn’t say I didn’t have rotary, have 360 and RX20. Actually I hope to never use any of em again!!
Doesn't really matter if you use a crb or a 360 with brush head. Both will clean equally well. The 360 is easier for a 1 man operator and the crb excels with 2.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Sony's Betamax video standard was introduced in 1975, followed a year later by JVC's VHS. For around a decade the two standards battled for dominance, with VHS eventually emerging as the winner. source (https://www.mediacollege.com/video/format/compare/betamax-vhs.html)

You can keep your fancy Betamax. My VHS works just fine!

If only I could figure out how to stop it from flashing 12:00.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom