the CRI is doing a live interview with me and wanted a Bio

Mikey P

Administrator
Hula wrote this:

Mike started his illustrious cleaning career in 1986 with the infamous Miller’s Carpet Cleaning in California’s San Fernando Valley. Using their “Bait and Switch” tactics to develop a soft sell technique that to this day has him making fans and cheerleaders out of homeowners in Northern Nevada. His daughter and staff continue in his ways in Mike’s first location in Santa Cruz CA.
In 2006 Mike started what today is now the only active cleaning industry online Bulletin Board, “Mikey’s Board”. The inventory of conversations on every business and cleaning related topic is a gold mine for new and old cleaners alike. From the Board grew Mikey’s Fest Events which hosts educational and charitable gatherings for the “cleaning obsessed” around the country two to three times a year. From the Fests grew a new series of advanced hard surface classes featuring a new way of teaching to our industry with extreme hands on applications.

Mike is now involved with the IICR as a shareholder representative for Lee Pemberton, a standards writer for the S100 and is currently creating an App for it’s registrants that will help new cleaners better communicate with their customers.

please leave your editorial suggestions below

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What if Mytee gave him a machine and commission?

lots of water under that bridge.
Mytee was once a de jour thing here.
Long and twisted path from great to goat that took a few years .

a long and torrid trail of Mike's ex lovers along the way

you'da had to been here to see the circus to understand it

.L.T.A.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
lots of water under that bridge.
Mytee was once a de jour thing here.
Long and twisted path from great to goat that took a few years .

a long and torrid trail of Mike's ex lovers along the way

you'da had to been here to see the circus to understand it

.L.T.A.
I was just kidding.

Mytee doesn’t like me anymore.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike started his illustrious cleaning career in 1986 with the infamous Miller’s Carpet Cleaning in California’s San Fernando Valley. Rather than using their “Bait and Switch” tactics, Mike developed a soft sell technique that to this day has him making fans and cheerleaders out of homeowners in Northern Nevada. His daughter and staff continue in his ways in Mike’s first location in Santa Cruz CA.
In 2006 Mike started what today is now the only active cleaning industry online Bulletin Board, “Mikey’s Board”. The inventory of conversations on every business and cleaning related topic possible is a gold mine for new and old cleaners alike. From the Board grew Mikey’s Fest Events which hosts educational and charitable gatherings for the “cleaning obsessed” around the country two to three times a year. From the Fests grew a new series of advanced hard surface classes featuring a new way of teaching to our industry with extreme hands-on applications.

Mike is now involved with the IICR as a shareholder representative for Lee Pemberton, a standards writer for the S100 and is currently creating an App for it’s registrants that will help new cleaners better communicate with their customers. On top of all of the above, he also is co-owner of GreenGlides.com, a husband of 36 years, father of two and an avid Off Roader spending much of his time on the high chaparral in northern Nevada.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom