The difference between Austrian CRBs and the knock offs

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
That was a comparison? He completely shrank in the beginning when you asked what the knock-offs offered in bearings and axil rods (stainless?) Where's the other machine to compare?

Name
Steve Lawrence
I like my Austrian Brush Pro's a lot. What a great job they do! I guess we have been hard on our 3. Each one has had about $500 in repairs since we got them about 3 years ago. We need to treat them better.

randy

Name
Randy
Jon Don still has strong dry units listed on their website.

CRB industry has had the same brushes as Whittaker & Carpet cleaner America since last fall.

CRB industries have improved greatly and are very similar today. The early ones were crap but today's machine is pretty decent. Buddy of mine has a bunch of both and they all blow gears.

The Whittaker Trio still blows them all away but is way over priced. Rumor has it that their latest 12" trio will soon sport a spray system.

Not exactly fair or objective review of a product when only one manufacturer is present. If you open up a CRB industries machine of recent manufacture , you will find them very similar.

All that being what it is, BUY THE Whittaker TRIO.

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
CRB Industries is the old Strong Dry rebranded. Same Chinese machines as ever.

Some of the same principle owners, yes. Same machine NOPE. Marcus has made huge strides improving the build quality. TONS of changes. The CRB industries product of today is nothing like their machines of even a year ago.

As far as copycats, all mentioned are copies of Whittakers imported rotowash.

randy

Name
Randy
Not huge enough..
Jon Don has switched to CCA units due to massive failures and no one to fix them.

They are still showing them on their site. Maybe unloading stock ? Jon DON SHOULD be able to handle repairs. Working on a CRB isn't exactly difficult. Most can watch the repair videos and fix them yourself.

Back
Top Bottom