The dog did it!

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Wet urine, I used some enzyme on it and got 80% out, and its definitely not recommend on these. I think I hit the wall on it, going to cost more to fix it right than I can afford

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Enzymes will destroy the wool fibre. It's too bad your in Boston, still pretty cold, otherwise I would say take it outside and turn the garden hose on it and flush thoroughly, extract and dry it. You can try some acidic urine removal products such as u-turn or the un-duz it products. Follow the directions

Reactions: Ken692

Ken692

Name
Kenny
So what is the deal does this need repileing? I'm sure the rug is not as plush on one side as the other. Some damage from age, some from improper cleaning, and some damage from the odor enzyme. It's a Shame and with this size it's not going to be cheap

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
hard to tell anything from the pics, all it really shows is the color bleed. If you want a real professional opinion, bring it to Bon ton and see what they can tell you.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
hard to tell anything from the pics, all it really shows is the color bleed. If you want a real professional opinion, bring it to Bon ton and see what they can tell you.
Yes I would like to go with some other work and add this at some point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom