The evolution of the Dev filters

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
So I shot a picture to Mike of my new test subject It is a translucent Devastator. We just put it together on Saturday and I will be testing it out to see how it holds up.
Due to in being semi clear I have been able to see how the HD bag fits and reacts while in use. It has shown me that we can make some adjustments in our HD bag size even in our current filters now.
The semi clear I have is a little bigger in length, the HD bag that is in this housing you see holds 50% more water ( placed plastic bag and filled with water) So it has a bit more capacity than our current filter.
It is not for everyone and it will be more of a limited edition just due to the price to make it, more along the lines of SS box and other filters out there.
It IS STRONG I can stand on housing with NO end caps and it does not flex. It is very solid, It also looks like we will be adding a pvc housing back to the mix shortly for those that prefer that over SS housings
But here is the latest IMG_20150516_070847032_zpsqdvjmw1k.jpg

Last edited:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Due to it being a little different the back end cap if careful will be able to be removed WITH CARE and swapped out with different end cap so if someone wants to change to a different hose configuration it can be done with a little patience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom