The FB phenom.

Mikey P

Administrator
there is a slew of cleaners with little to no personality who make it a point to do a live FB video from every job, every day.

These jobs have nothing of interest going on and the commentary is bone dry.

I dont get what need doing so fulfills, buts we are a strange and "special" bunch, aint we.....

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
strange and tarded bunch, aint we.....

That's an unfortunate term Mike

I have my hands full enough getting Carol to stop using it....especially when discussing something I did that showed less than full judgement or maturity on my part.

Reactions: jeffexe

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
It's in all career fields.plus morons bored trying to show off ..
Scanned 100s,very few have content .
May I suggest Hubert's...
Swell fellas,good work efforts an highly positive...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Just to be clear, I was poking fun at Mikey and myself with my "clutching my pearls" comment.

The "r" word has been a term of affection given to me from many important people in my life, from my father to my current partner.

randy

Name
Randy
there is a slew of cleaners with little to no personality who make it a point to do a live FB video from every job, every day.

These jobs have nothing of interest going on and the commentary is bone dry.

I dont get what need doing so fulfills, buts we are a strange and "special" bunch, aint we.....
Well I'm pretty sure the wheeler brothers are pursuing a Reality TV deal like that KING guy a few years ago that is now out of business. Imagine camera crews following the Wheeler boys around COPS style," FiLMED on location with the men , TARDS and women of carpet cleaning" . I mean come on Mike, who wouldn't want to watch these clowns run from their smart car with an Oreck on a move out cleaning. :oldrolleyes:
I can see the premier episode now. " Well challenger has a new pad driver for the Oreck , it's a game changer. We haven't seen this level of change in our industry since Dollar Tree started stocking the Lavender scented Fabuloso. With the $1 ammonia and Gummy Bears every cleaner will one day start their day there. Some day CRI will be approving Fabuloso, at least for toilet cleaning. "

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

That what would happen if I did that. Brandi is being the face for it now on instagram igtv.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well I'm pretty sure the wheeler brothers are pursuing a Reality TV deal like that KING guy a few years ago that is now out of business. Imagine camera crews following the Wheeler boys around COPS style," FiLMED on location with the men , TARDS and women of carpet cleaning" . I mean come on Mike, who wouldn't want to watch these clowns run from their smart car with an Oreck on a move out cleaning. :oldrolleyes:
I can see the premier episode now. " Well challenger has a new pad driver for the Oreck , it's a game changer. We haven't seen this level of change in our industry since Dollar Tree started stocking the Lavender scented Fabuloso. With the $1 ammonia and Gummy Bears every cleaner will one day start their day there. Some day CRI will be approving Fabuloso, at least for toilet cleaning. "
I bet they would have fun following me around. I'm a blast. Wish I had a camera crew with me yesterday in Turdsville.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom