The Girls are kicking ass!

dgargan

Daniel thats some fuzy math. If you only doing 5-6 jobs a week and your prices are low then maybe you are not ready for FC. If your charging a fair rate and want to get the phones calls off your back so you can concentrate on the customer it will pay for itself. You do not have the time to spend quality minutes on the phone educating them on your business and selling them on "you" FC will do that for you and turn more calls appointments. If your marketing and business is set up to where people are just concerned about price and don't want to know anything about how you do business and why you are different than other cleaners then again it's not for that cleaner.

You said... "Warren Buffet always says he looks for three things before investing in a company. First he sees if the company has a competetive advantage or staying power."The second thing he looks at is the companies management. Do they have smart honest ethical people running the business?The last thing he looks at is the price. He wants to get value for his money.

If you run your cleaning business with those 3 objectives then Full Circle will make you money and be an investment not an expense.

dgargan said:
Daniel thats some fuzy math. If you only doing 5-6 jobs a week and your prices are low then maybe you are not ready for FC. If your charging a fair rate and want to get the phones calls off your back so you can concentrate on the customer it will pay for itself. You do not have the time to spend quality minutes on the phone educating them on your business and selling them on "you" FC will do that for you and turn more calls appointments. If your marketing and business is set up to where people are just concerned about price and don't want to know anything about how you do business and why you are different than other cleaners then again it's not for that cleaner.

You said... "Warren Buffet always says he looks for three things before investing in a company. First he sees if the company has a competetive advantage or staying power."The second thing he looks at is the companies management. Do they have smart honest ethical people running the business?The last thing he looks at is the price. He wants to get value for his money.

If you run your cleaning business with those 3 objectives then Full Circle will make you money and be an investment not an expense.

Sounds good to me. Like I said earlier, I want to wait and see how other cleaners like the program. In fact most of my jobs are emailed to me or my calls are referrals. I get a few calls from old ads and no I do not take the time to sell myself. They are pricing me out. I give them a price and if they want me they book, if not then oh well. That is why I focus on getting more referrals.

Matt Murdock said:
I think you are reading the wrong thing Daniel here is the fee structure.

http://www.fullcirclegroup.biz/feeschedule.html

No Greg that is correct. 500 minutes at 495 dollars with a 15 minute call average is 15 dollars per appointment. Again that is assuming every call results in a booked job and no other calls come in. If a company deals with mostly repeat customers or referrals then the price will be lower. Are you going to sign up Greg? If you do post back after a few months and give some feedback. If it works for you and others then it will work for me. To be honest though most of my customers email me when they need service and scheduling them is easy. I still get a few calls from old ads. These people are pricing me out and no I don't sell myself to them like I should. I give them a price and if they want me great. If not then oh well. That is why all the marketing I do is geared towards getting more referrals.

bonesheal

danielc said:
No Greg that is correct. 500 minutes at 495 dollars with a 15 minute call average is 15 dollars per appointment. Again that is assuming every call results in a booked job and no other calls come in. If a company deals with mostly repeat customers or referrals then the price will be lower. Are you going to sign up Greg? If you do post back after a few months and give some feedback. If it works for you and others then it will work for me. To be honest though most of my customers email me when they need service and scheduling them is easy. I still get a few calls from old ads. These people are pricing me out and no I don't sell myself to them like I should. I give them a price and if they want me great. If not then oh well. That is why all the marketing I do is geared towards getting more referrals.

If my calls were 15 minutes apiece that would be a good reason to start this service--I can't afford to talk that long when I'm in someone's house. I think my calls are closer to 5 minutes.

Full_Circle

Just to clarify some of the comments here...Full Circle is a division of CTI and Pro's Choice, allowing the CSRs to have infinite resources at their fingertips. All CSRs have been through classes and ridden on a truck in order to better understand carpet cleaning and subsequently explain it to your customers. More than just being able to explain cleaning procedures we listen to customers and educate them on the value of choosing you over the other guy. Full Circle is not new to the neighborhood but is the brain child of someone who started out with 1 truck and transformed it into a 20 truck operation in four years. In regards to staffing, as in any well managed company, we staff according to the call demand. How many of you have hired technicians for jobs that have not yet been booked? Let's just say we are positioned for growth.

Our pricing structure can be found on http://www.fullcirclemember.com. We do not charge for each appointment booked, but by the minute. On average, calls that result in booked appointments are five minutes in length. We can go on and on about the services we offer, but we choose to let our customers speak for us. If you would like to know more about Full Circle or talk with one of our many happy customers, please feel free to call (888)638-1315. You can also listen to samples of customer calls on our main webpage.

:D Nicole
Full Circle CSR

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do plan on signing up Daniel. I am just waiting out the slow season. I am frugal in the winter and take a bunch of vacations. Luckily there have been plenty of big jobs but I do have plenty of time when the snow hits.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Mikey P said:
How do they know how much time to schedule you for on a given job? What happens with "emergencies"? What happens when you're running a special and one of your clients calls with a bunch of ridiculous questions? It seems like it would be a difficult transition to make.

jhc chicken little, how do you even get out of bed in the morning?

the answer to all those panic attacks?...

The same thing my wife would have done.

The transition has been extremely smooth.

I just want you to know you gave me a hell of a good laugh this morning when I read this! I'll try to be less chichen littlish. :)

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey P said:
any of you skeptics are invited to "shop" my company @ 831 476 9721 as long as you confess that you're a MBer' at the end of the call.

If I see any gay bars on the schedule any time soon I'll shut this damn place down faster than you can say "It's a wonderful day at Connoisseur, how can I help you..."

Can I at least send you to a 5.95 B&S companies headquarters? lol

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
bonesheal said:
danielc said:

If my calls were 15 minutes apiece that would be a good reason to start this service--I can't afford to talk that long when I'm in someone's house. I think my calls are closer to 5 minutes.

YOU ARE CORRECT! If the calls are running 15 minutes the phone service is miling the shit out of you! Max call should be 5-7 minutes! Rare it goes 10

Mikey P

Administrator
Considering I run @ 60% repeat (and those call should take less then 2 minutes) I am positive I'll have a -5 minute average call time.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I called earlier and was impressed. except 2 small things......

I asked. How long have you been in business, and i got a ummm I dont know. I'm sorry I should have known that. she said i guess a long time. then I asked, are you in the same office? she said no we help out answering the phones..

I want them to tell customers they are in my local office, right?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I told her at the end who i was, and she said i didnt ask any hard questions. What if I did ask hard questions? But she was nice. Its bad business to let customers know your not answering your phone and sending the work out of state. Mikey I think they should ride on your lap one day and clean carpets with you. i meant truck lol

hogjowl

Idiot™
Maybe it's just late for me and I need to go to bed. May be tomorrow I will care, but right now I can't seem to find anything wrong with the way she answered your questions. That's what most women I know would have said.

Chris A

Name
Chris
danielc said:
Matt Murdock said:
I think you are reading the wrong thing Daniel here is the fee structure.

http://www.fullcirclegroup.biz/feeschedule.html

Even my uber-talkie wife doesn't have but a 5 minute call average.

bonesheal

Do you route your phone to their desk, or do they set up a new phone # for you?

I advertise my cell # as my work # because when I used forwarding it would sometimes ring 10x before it got to me.

harryhides said:
I saw and heard those girls working a week ago and they sounded awesome.
I was told that they are required to go work on a truck before they can start work answering calls.

They look good and they don't over eat.

anorexic03.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom