The Gold Standard going Extreme!

Mikey P

Administrator
Did Legends get fed up with the Nu Soaps, Sauces and Forces that are ball hogging the interweb these days?

-MTHIo4IdlnzRP2fTBIJ7i4P4oshlIWozp_nsz2NLrsGhbeVYzTHY4xL-gWU3EytDEzKIKvos3UpDvTvEJyEZNnthiv5HqnpAB-KvBREuqB62OD82D9mND8kMBXb5x5lOL2vkiRDfSXBJBM-XTuwHqX3n5JHYPWKiXntwNPCmpNkdeh5jTLdnV8CjXk2jNFzciDlUDRB4TKmPGeuixlmqIvIn7WfgkaS1QWW1vVAlOZUeykPA1J1ccmXq537clPYUJ98Ip8CE32hTToy5jurEtYtst02AevCjPaB1IZtUrnTxS-TWu83fdndDcfvBT3CvE5zYluxVpF5gn1hEUHsRm5gy0c0RjvCNuGP5Yi6di0aKQRFMg1ggV1Nqo301bmEf5w2WEjtqlJ51OH6qLSGbNGc1ofSxuQfuiQ81KyOGRfGiotyML5EwquMBRVhJyPkEKH0N7RIDdSdwgBhI4uW_P9D0qo0hK9qLXlS2WcmxHWd6QiudfS2x9whmfXQZC-T3fvETYMHNEJ9z1cD9hyoZm7Ws_riYeLjA7BT7usKGQPGzR_o87Ghnru85p-lThxqo-yvAoADG0jYfJ-hpq5phqS6WskPWIDT8d74ujvAzbSJTKbphBo8IlyZ3msxyJPL=w1309-h685-no

xLIeS3W-M8PDtGgW7_CpugAYSzw6fuCjYBeOU4W0VFwnwmb7f7BpGQY7peHB5b6EUDkLAd0obv0Ewko_39q5GdJMquRuJm6jGT3EgYdy-3E2T5M8-PGeVtPUtOd0s_P1GoPPgHFEceuUWcUFIG5OnU6GBVrB9sQZ3NLWnJ3QNu4dyod9WNqU3TeV-s70m_sRljHXj8DgFDqujj7i07EyYX81dbTtE1MB4uRsa2T3TGcTh9sEo8jOZmSr46SRDndBvaKsb6Zp-t1Ds2mw8r2-X1-cuGL_LjDh1nd_Ns0Pq-rRCsBuXGOvD099jY-vBiLmMcTbj5RcETwrYNIeQSmdvJgs8A9v7_yhDs2Y98FZ9ynqq9QxuF5dwqL8rOeMEIrZfDdx0lPahLMicMZ7UqAEGdVvoTc2-SXGF0I6QQ-LLyn2spH6dv4bRrDz784Ehp_5NmZVeVeIKQbkz6RuOMHiLmnPjLiidAQfP1eBrDyEe5ifWz-TyOEJnar3xIAoTEMJoluhrAn7VBHyqXVcln3nUve1MwpD7_-ewxTKbB76TSWpTckfJ_VNQd_RuxEJrUEK_YiOM_5nS-eRdaMyQifZx9AD2nx1CevdvWQ4GOaInfRNq3k-aObYDtoah_iqY2O1=w586-h943-no

Reactions: Vincent Feehan

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
It always was an excellent product.
Not sure what nano particles do and calling them micro robots doesn't sound like Breakthrough technology ... it sounds like science fiction from the 1970's.
Ultra-fast, Complex buffering are marketing hype, but if it will clean the Impossible... it may now be - ultra good!
They may want to get more specific on what has actually changed.

Mikey P

Administrator
I know they did do some extensive side by side testing to compare how fast and completely popular powders dissolve.

Not much a concern to me but I bet it's a big deal to the franchises who's lunk heads dont mix and shake their pump ups and hydroforces enough.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I cleaned a snow white carpet the other day using UltraPac in my HF. I usually don't get Awesome Code Red results with it but something was different this last time. I figured out that my 9:1 tip backed out and was spraying my 9:1 mixture out at 4:1, double strength! The carpet looked great! Also caused some foaming issues that was killing my CFM.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It always was an excellent product.
Not sure what nano particles do and calling them micro robots doesn't sound like Breakthrough technology ... it sounds like science fiction from the 1970's.
Ultra-fast, Complex buffering are marketing hype, but if it will clean the Impossible... it may now be - ultra good!
They may want to get more specific on what has actually changed.
You left out the Hydrocoating technology also. I was thinking the same thing when I read that.

One thing I liked about their power strike and made me give it a try was that it specified on where it works. I remember reading somewhere it said it was good at removing red clay. That made me purchase a case of it. This doesn't say anything about where it works best:
Restaurant soil?
Petroleum oils?
Earthlike soil (red clay, black dirt, etc.)?
Is it better on olefin, poly, or nylon?
Commercial or Residential setting?

I love the liquid Ultrapac, and I always keep a jug of it on the truck. I look forward to trying this soon if I know where it performs best

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"Ultrapac" was a name coined by Prochem ages ago that encompassed Ultrapac Renovate (a vastly underappreciated restoration cleaner that was the forefather of most olefin preconditioning products) Ultrapac Carpetclean (a liquid concentrate that didn't stick around, but was a good product) and the best known Ultrapac "Trafficlean", "Mintfresh", and "LVC" traffic lane cleaners.

This product is a powder, and has no other relationship to the liquid presprays that have the same cognomen.

I'll look forward to trying it. If Werner (the formulator for UnDuzIt Unleashed) does the same job of bringing new visions of chemistry to this product, it should be very good.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey.....who was the FIRST person on the face of this earth that told you about
Nanno technology......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
As a matter of fact.....it does! The smaller molecules are able to break up the larger molecules of dirt much easier.....i explained of this already.....wernt you listenin......?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Never sED that.....only when I became aware .....YOU made some dumb comment
About Morkl and Mindy.....nanno nanno!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
"Ultrapac" was a name coined by Prochem ages ago that encompassed Ultrapac Renovate (a vastly underappreciated restoration cleaner that was the forefather of most olefin preconditioning)

I loved that product so much and found it had a lot of uses. Especially on filtration soiling and it only took 1-2 oz in a quart bottle to get stellar results on removing them. A little goes a long way but admittedly you had to really flush it because of it being d'limonlene heavy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom